Boundless Damage Calculator

Who exactly made or contributed to the damage calculator? :thinking:

@Pfiffel

10 chars

I was curious if they could make an addition to it involving the use of gathering shovels for plants and boulders. It seems a little complicated to implement based on how it’s currently set up. It would be so very helpful though. The damage calculator is such an amazing resource~

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

Iirc you won’t be able to one shot plants at t7 with any regular gem tool.

I’m pretty sure Im using max damage diamond shovels and still can’t get t7 plants. I’ll have to check in a while

Thank you!

I have a diamond shovel with lvl9 damage and I need 2 hits to break plants on t7 while using a mega str brew. So Probably the only way to one shot on all planets is to use a rift shovel with a lot extra damage

1 Like

Thank you for that information :heart:

You hit for 25% of the full damage when using an incorrect tool for the job. T7 requires 4000 damage, meaning the raw damage has to be 16k. Not even rift at lvl 10 damage (no brew) hits hard enough :confused:

4 Likes

this applies to bombs too?

For a t7 bomb I would also need 16k damage? :open_mouth:

Haven’t tested it, could be a similar case with bombs. Rock is a bit harder than plants too, so take that in to account.

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain I am able to 1 shot T7 plants/rocks using an emerald shovel forged with crit chance, crit damage and damage, character specialized to crit 100% of the time with a critical hit pie… or maybe this only works for me on T6? I am unsure… but I think it works for me on T7.

Something like this is what I have made in the past I believe.

2 Likes

It makes sense, since your average is higher than 16k