Boundless Farms

Of course…obviously this would be in Boundlesss so that title is completely redundant. Either way, as I begin my newest Boundless series, the noggin was tick, tick, ticking. What I would love is a list of farms that you, the players are proud to be featured in a video. Please let me know! I would need locations so I can come and grab some game footage of your spot! Thanks!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Pix

3 Likes

Player accessible farms (peat, sand, orbs, etc) or just regular player farms (starberries, rice, kranuts, etc) ?

If the latter, my farms on Seginiakai. Just take the Vikings Segi portal, and you are right there.
If you go, let me know and I’ll show you how to get underground to see the combustion and kindling

2 Likes

All of the above. What I was thinking about doing is creating a video about why Boundless might be the “farming” game you didn’t know needed. This is geared towards the farming game players. Just a thought. Going to take awhile to put it together.

1 Like

@PixelatedTwix
i think the 1st visiting place should be Farm School :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah! Good idea! IDK why that didn’t cross my mind. lol

1 Like

@PixelatedTwix there are Bob’s farms and a portal to Farm School over on Sorissi at Chic’s Bricks. Additional farms are located at Gloviathosa … there are portals to both straight through the world portals on Dragon network.

There are some great farms off of RTG through Arie too!

^c^

1 Like

Awesome! That should be perfect! Thanks all! :blush:

The Future of Farms

accessible from Dragon Hub

(credit to Dwarftree and Host)

2 Likes