BOUNDLESS Game Title

I couldn’t do B as well as the other letters and N was hard too xD but it was simple work on paint, i moved around the original logo (dont know if its final or not but i liked it).

The reason I did this was because I think the title needed a little more impact. I dont know if its clear to read or hard. I know the B is hard and maybe the N. if I can get any help on doing this god damn B. This is nice to put on youtube profiles as well. for example for that Pudgy(?) boundless youtuber.

9 Likes

Hehehe, do you mean @Squidgy?

It looks awesome, but could be confusing for some vets as the devs have released their own alphabet.

3 Likes

Oho! I really like it! It’s a bit hard to read at a glance though

Hah! @Squidgy

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Even though the text might not fit into the dev’s alphabet. This could possibly be of use to the http://boundless.gamepedia.com/Boundless_Wiki

5 Likes

:oort_question:& :oort_exclaim: could form a “B”. It is ?-sign and !-sign.
But I think you took this into consideration already - I’m not sure if it’s a good solution.
I’d try it out. Very beautifully made : )

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT @TrikRisk ?!?!

I’m just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It looks a lot better than the word done in Oort script :slight_smile:
:oort_start: :oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_l::oort_e: :oort_s: :oort_s: :oort_stop:

1 Like

Oh nice! didnt know they had an alphabet of their own! and so early, such a cool team.

And yes i meant Squidgy xD

2 Likes

Maybe a totally new alphabet is better fit for the game, but thank you!

thank you. i know its hard a first glance, especially the B and N. yes, squidgy xD

2 Likes

thank you!

those that you suggested cant fit on the one i did. the title i did all letters have the same area, meaning, i cant get pass a certain perimiter to make the letter. and i also only used the square on the logo and the size of the rest of the logo… i dont know if im making myself clear xD im not english sry :frowning: but thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah, i know you are. i didnt know the meaning of pudgy though xD but it looks like it means like “fat” or something

Pudgy and squidgy both mean slightly fat. Like not obese, but enough to cuddle.
Easy to get them mixed up!

1 Like

ooh so either way i would be calling you fatty xD easy even when they look and sound similiar

1 Like

Another alphabet is deffinetly better for for the name ^.^

The alphabet work beautifully for the game though

Also just so you know you can qoute text by marking it and press the qoute button. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer to use the term ‘‘erotically chubby’’

2 Likes

Why would I want to quote? im not trying to be rude, just want to know xD i tried to answer to everything you said that is why i didnt quote. also i didnt know how to so ty anyway :smiley:

It was more to avoid needing to make a new comment for every answer ^.^