Boundless Gameplay // Servers and Censors // Episode 7

Yo yo guys! Tech Here with another episode of Boundless…this time WITH 2 “twists” that will become the regular…#1: All my swearing has been muted I hope xD and #2 is a secret haha so go and watch

5 Likes

@Cookviper how’s this m8? xD

2 Likes

Nicely done. Watched it with my nephew and he loved it. Thanks man😁

Not to be an ass, but do you really have to post every video in a new topic?
Would suit me better if you create a single topic and post your video’s in there :slight_smile: I can find your video’s easier in that way and (when the game becomes more popular) prevents the YouTube section being flooded with new topics.

Keep up the good work about making YouTube video’s!

1 Like

Oh yeah that will work…just didnt think that was how people did it XD because when i looked at others they just posted new topics for each video.

welcome XD haha

Actually I like and prefer when certain players post a new post for new videos, otherwise we wouldn’t know there’s a new video unless we actually clicked on the old link and most old threads constantly have players chatting back and forth and unless you want to be a part of that conversation you simply don’t visit that thread, and if a new video announcement was posted I would never know cuz I haven’t been visiting that thread. And who cares if there’s a new thread created? Does it really mess things up that much? Just wondering. Cause if it really does then I can understand your concern.

3 Likes

I think we are reaching a point where a dedicated video category may be appropriate. Then, if somebody decides they want to ignore all videos, they can simply mute the category. However, that would require the attention of a @Wonderstruck dev to create, so really it’s up to them.

5 Likes

yeah i feel like in general we should have a more organized boundless website…cause as of right now it’s kind of like hard to find stuff ur looking for and then if u comment on it it goes to the top again even if it was kind of necro’d? idk

1 Like

The forum is built by a 3rd party, runs on the discourse platform. The search function and “necro” thing is their domain, not Boundless’.

let’s just ALL GO TO REDDIT hahaha

I’m happy to create new categories and move older posts into them if we know what we want.

We’ve discussed this in the past a little. Just let me know what we need.

Also - nothing needs to be final - we can always move stuff again later.

4 Likes

I’m not opposed to the creation of a YouTube sub-category for creations. Anybody have any objections?

3 Likes

Seems fine to me really.