Boundless Halloween Event 2022!

Honestly, I’m glad to see these announcements back, it might not be much but it at least make its feel like there’s actual stuff happening in the game, even if said thing is small.

If you could make those announcements appear on steam and even in-game once everything has been moved to Monumental, it would be dope ^^

Edit: well speaking of the devil, an announcements just popped on steam

5 Likes

YAY does this mean we can stop bumping the 2020 thread :crazy_face:

2 Likes

former SWGer here, so good to see you Tiggs! thank you for keeping us updated on the event :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always happy to see a SWGer!!

2 Likes

It’s orbs, I’ll get the image changed out on Monday.

3 Likes

And the change in text where it says

A few instances where it needs to be corrected to Spooky Orbs. Orbs are used to craft Spooky and Creepy Seeds then.

The original Halloween Event had less items. Seeds were added for the second event to grow spiders and bats out of them.

That banner could use upgrade to show the spiders and the bats as well as Oorties.
Almost forgot. There is the Cauldron there as well and the special brews (Kraken, Mummy, Gravekeeper etc.)

5 Likes

Don’t forget we can also make spiders and bat decorations :smiley:

4 Likes

Last year I built a gothic Oortmas Tree in Lacuna using theme-coloured bats as ornaments :slight_smile: Looking forwards to getting a lot more orbs this year

3 Likes

Ooh, are you building that again this year? I want to seeeeee!

I’ll check with the Nocturn guild and see if they want gothic tree again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I updated the original post and image :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I want werewolf’s to chase me into the woods and ghosts to scare the :poop: out of me when I’m harvesting.

5 Likes

heh, the first Halloween event I hid inside every night just in case we had unusual night critters attached to the event. After getting killed by an oortmas meteor on a tier 1 world the first Oortmas event - I wasn’t taking any chances with an actual spooky event. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is from Block Drops Boundless , looks like Spooky Seeds (this is obviously outdated), have variable drop rates on different tiers of planet. I am assuming that this was changed when we went to Spooky Orbs.

So, do Spooky Orbs have a higher drop rate on higher planet? Or does it not matter?

1 Like

Steam page looks like it was updated a little bit :+1:

18 Likes

I noticed getting only 1 orb on lower tier on occasion, while on higher tiers always 2 and sometime 3.
Full Luck of course.

3 Likes

hows the take over going anything you can share?
how soon before you guys can start doing simple stuff like adding a new hat our something silly
im just so curious been checking into the forum weekly

3 Likes

I tried to find the quote from the OP, but I’ve heard that we’re roughly 6 months from new content. These transitions take time, and getting the game to run smoothly and seamlessly is priority #1. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, also ready for new stuff and things :slight_smile:

1 Like

We estimated at least a year, we have to build a new team and learn all the Boundless systems. We’re still working on the hand off to Monumental which takes a long time.

21 Likes

More than enough time to build a nice town and a proper storage room with a workshop!

7 Likes