Boundless Halloween Event 2022!

Hello Citizens!

It’s October, and we know it’s almost time for the Boundless Halloween event featuring Spooky Orbs, Oorty the Oortling, Scary Lanterns, and the Halloween Mask!

Starting Monday, October 24th at 7 AM CDT (Noon UTC), the Halloween Event will begin! Look for Spooky Orbs dropping from various plants in the game. These can be used in recipes to craft Skull and Pumpkin lanterns and to make the Spooky Seeds needed for the bewitching Bats and scary Spiders. You can get the Halloween Mask, Skelebones, and Zombie Bodypaint from The Exchange throughout the duration of the event!

The Halloween event will end on Monday, November 7th, at 7 AM CDT (Noon UTC). The Orbs will no longer drop, and the wearables will disappear from The Exchange! If you still have some orbs after the event ends, don’t worry; you’ll still be able to craft the Lanterns.

Sharpen your axes; we’ve got some Spooky Orbs to hunt!

Show off your Halloween Screenshots in screenshots in Boundless Discord! or on Twitter and tag PlayBoundless

61 Likes

spoopy intensifies

3 Likes

Awesome stuff thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Can’t wait, Halloween is my favorite Boundless event! I did have a question though; the previous Halloween event I participated in (2020, maybe?), we gathered spooky orbs which dropped from certain fungi. So will those no longer drop but seeds will instead? Thanks!

From my understanding it’s the same event as 2020.

5 Likes

Thank you, Tiggs!

2 Likes

Also Skeleton paint? Yes?!

2 Likes

Im confused though, I thought we had the seeds in the first year of release then they changed it so we collected the orbs instead?

1 Like

There also the Spooky Orbs that are used to craft

• Oorty the Oortling
  • Crafty Cauldron
  • Zombie Lungs
  • Kraken Brew
  • Mummy Brew
  • Yeti Brew
  • Nessie Brew
  • Gravekeeper Brew
  • Spooky Seed to grow (Spider)
  • Creepy Seed to grow (Bat)
4 Likes

I am on the same page. I think we make seeds with spooky orbs. The orbs dropped from the fungi.

@Tiggs is that still the same? I know it can be confusing; but I have a whole chest full of spooky orbs and hope they are still useful. :heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s alive! I am excited :blush:

1 Like

I’m checking; I may have copied the wrong post. It’s whatever it was last year! I apologize for the lack of information; we’ll do better next time. We just wanted to get this event live for you to enjoy.

13 Likes

I imagine Tiggs is just getting used to the ‘lingo’ and it’s orbs, I can’t imagien anyone’s made any changes to it. I think it’s great! Tigg’s first holiday event with us /applecore!

5 Likes

Id imagine its still orbs also , thats really why I posted to get clarification that it was still the same and hadnt been changed back to getting the seeds directly

3 Likes

I went by this post

4 Likes

Y’all scaring @Tiggs. We appreciate the update on the Halloween event!

I do think it takes orbs to make seeds though.

4 Likes

I don’t scare easily hahaha

9 Likes

Just posting this from directly ingame as it showed for reference that we were having to collect orbs that year so Id wager its still the same. Also, thanks for getting the event sorted for this year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re doing awesome!! Thanks for everything!!!

1 Like

Yes we do appreciate you @Tiggs <3 thanks for the event :smiley:

2 Likes