Boundless Halloween Event 2023!

Greetings, my fantastic fellow Citizens! :star2:

Well, well, well, guess what time it is? That’s right, it’s October, and you know what that means, don’t you? It’s almost time for the Boundless Halloween shindig, featuring Spooky Orbs, Oorty the Oortling (say that three times fast!), Scary Lanterns, and, of course, the Halloween Mask! :jack_o_lantern::ghost::full_moon::man_zombie:

Now, mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks, because starting Friday, October 20th at 7 AM CDT (Noon UTC), the Halloween Event will kick off! :spiral_calendar::clock7: You’ll be on the hunt for those mysterious Spooky Orbs dropping from various plants in the game. I mean, who knew plants could be so generous, right? These little fellas will be your ticket to crafting Skull and Pumpkin lanterns and creating Spooky Seeds that are as essential as your morning coffee for summoning bewitching Bats :bat: and downright scary Spiders :spider:.

And, that’s not all, my friends! Make a stop at The Exchange during the event because they’ve got the Halloween Mask, Skelebones, and Zombie Bodypaint waiting for you! :performing_arts::skull::woman_zombie:

Now, the clock is ticking (not a spooky one, though), and the Halloween event will wrap up on Friday, November 3rd, at 7 AM CDT (Noon UTC). :clock7::alarm_clock: After that, the Orbs will play hard to get, and the wearables will ghost The Exchange, but don’t be scared; if you’ve got some orbs left, you can still have fun crafting those Lanterns. :jack_o_lantern::candle:

So, get your axes ready and put on your best ghost-hunting gear because we’ve got some Spooky Orbs to chase down! :axe::ghost:

And, last but not least, let’s have a good laugh. Share your spooktacular Halloween Screenshots with us on Boundless Discord 8! or Twitter, and don’t forget to tag #PlayBoundless. :camera_flash::video_game::jack_o_lantern::rofl::ghost:

37 Likes

The 20th and the 3rd are Fridays I think…

3 Likes

They are as Im attending an event on Nov 3 and was like wait thats a Friday. Hmmm we wait for a correction?

Z Trior Lightbringer

Wasnt wearables also the screw in eye, cuttletrunk mask and button eyes?

1 Like

I think its just some examples of what’s available in description to avoid too much text and info in the image. Something like “among other things you can get…”

Tiggs woke up today and chose violence :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Corrected!

4 Likes

So… Basically nothing new?

1 Like

Well, Halloween is an event that happens every year on 31st October and was originally the Celtic festival of Samhain and is hundreds of years old.

6 Likes

I hope that our favorite game will also exist for a thousand years, even without us :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Noticed that 3 people gave a thumbs down to the event announcement in the boundless discord.
If you’ll don’t want to play, then don’t. No ones forcing you.

New sarcasm?

2 Likes

stop crying about others opinions man its sad talk about the positive things and ignore it it don’t effect you . and no i did not give a thumbs down i have not even looked in the discord .

1 Like

Love that the events are back and love these announcements so thank you @Tiggs. Any update on development? Haven’t hired any devs or even have any job postings?

4 Likes

giphy

1 Like

honestly this announcement makes me happy :smiley:

nothing new? well maybe next year,

i just simply love this event, running around mud flats and poking flowers and shrooms to take all the orbs :smiley: its just pure fun :smiley:

i still dont have full bat/spider collection, maybe this year i finally complete them :smiley:

8 Likes

Halloween is my favorite event! All the other events are combat only events. Blech. Orb gathering is my jam!

8 Likes

Pvp lovestruck event!

I think i know what you mean, the holloween event is fun and different

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot the valentine holiday event. That one is cool too.

4 Likes

I love Halloween so much, can’t wait to be there :hugs: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face: :bat: :heart:

3 Likes

time to get spooky orbs oon cant wait

1 Like