Boundless in the News after PSX

Hi everyone,

We’re back from sunny :sunny: LA :us: and in the cold, wet :snowflake: :cloud_rain: UK :gb:.

Since we got back we’ve seen Boundless popping up in a few news articles and Youtube channels and we thought it would be a good idea to share these links with you and encourage our community to support those who are giving Boundless its moment in the spotlight.

Please take a moment to watch, read and comment (hopefully a positive comment) on any articles about Boundless to help us spread the word.

Interviews
Phatt Island Gaming Co.

Trailer Videos
Press A Key
This Gen Gaming
3D Juegos

Articles
The Guardian
3DM Game
Gamer Channel Hungary
One Angry Gamer
PlayStation.Blog - Article 1
PlayStation.Blog - Article 2

By the way, @james is still reeling about that 1 downvote on our trailer. His mood can be summed up by this one MEME.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61170532.jpg

If you find anymore articles please share them here with the rest of the community and the development team.

Thanks everyone! :fist::boundless:

Update 1 - Adding PSN articles

17 Likes

I wonder… Who of you guys is it that he is interviewing

Left side is @james and right side is @olliepurkiss is my guess.

1 Like

The guy introduces them at like the 00:06 mark lol. @Heurazio is correct.

…why, why for the old meme’s

1 Like

5 Likes

@james, @luke-turbulenz: We are missing 2 devlog topics (02.12.2016, 09.12.2016) ?! When can we expect them ?

1 Like

Heres a mini one:

Week 1 making trailer and demo
Week 2 fixing bugs for next update

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

They’ve been busy with PSX and the trailer my man. Let’s give them a pass this time eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds like EXCUSES to me! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!
/s

3 Likes

As this topic is related to boundless coverage in the news I merged the discussion about dev communication into the already existing topic

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Future communication between devs and community

I like the interview :slight_smile: seemed just like everyone was quite excited and bit nervous, even the reporter haha :slight_smile:

Besides, anyone already scouted for german magazines reporting from the PSX?
I guess the game has quite big potential in Germany with a good marketing.

Since you are back from PSX, did you make many pictures to share with us? Pictures of a fully occupied stand and a screaming crowd? :wink:

1 Like

If you find any, please share them with us here. :slight_smile:

Some have been uploaded to our twitter page. https://twitter.com/playboundless

I’ll see if we can pull them together and upload them on here and facebook.

1 Like

We’ve been featured on the PlayStation.Blog. Head to the OP to see the link.

7 Likes