Boundless is a lie!

Just because I feel bound to boundless when I actually should be less bound and feel less bound to boundless yet I’m stil more bound to boundless …it feels like an relationship!

Just saying…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

topic title is a lie too

(You have been attracted by the topic title welcome take a seat)

10 Likes

Relatable.

1 Like

But boundless told me it loved me…or at least thats what I thought that heart shaped hole in that cave meant.

4 Likes

Oortian clickbait shakes head

:smiley:

3 Likes

Haha, seriously, I’ve never been so obsessed with a game… Boundless is binding, and my addiction is Bound to continue! :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I might play less in The Future, but I doubt it…

3 Likes

Most games I love I end up taking breaks from here and there, or they get pushed aside for the next thing - a lot of games I really like have been in my backlog pile for quite awhile actually, I just get sidetracked easily. But here, the addiction keeps growing along with my list of things I want to do. So I feel comfortable saying this: if I disappear here at any point, it is because one or another family thing forced me to it. That is actually possible. That is the ONLY thing I ever see pulling me off Boundless. :slight_smile: Edit: Well, that or I croak I guess. :skull_and_crossbones: :joy:

5 Likes

I see what u did there! That really hurts me

1 Like

You’d think Boundless would require you to Bound Less, but in fact to get from A to B, you may have to bound several times through portals or warps.

This seems like an existential issue.

3 Likes

I think eat and sleep Boundless.

When I cook dinner, I watch @Jiivita and @DanBeforeTime re-runs in YouTube.

When I drive, I think Kranuts… because I drive by this hill 8x per day.

When I’m not playing Boundless, I’m searching Pinterest for ideas.

When I’m sleeping, I dream about what I’m doing in Boundless.

I’m a lost cause. The addiction is very real. :vulcan_salute::v:

15 Likes

but after loving me boundless said she couldn’t love another

… the doggone game is mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If I can’t have Boundless, NO ONE CAN!:broken_heart:

6 Likes

You get footfall from this??? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I blame Jeff.

4 Likes

Flips chair and leaves

1 Like

I played FFXIV since 1.0 and since I started Boundless im bound to Boundless Pfft Pfft Pfft

2 Likes

I bought a racing game 2 months ago and downloaded it. i have yet to open it as i to am bound to boundless

1 Like

@james
The fact that the spinebacks are all blue or green (or rarely pink) is not boundless :wink:

I really hope that spiders will change colors! All black would be sad

I fully recognize that this is a selfish statement on my part but as a regular customer to your shop I hope you don’t play less. Just saying…:joy:

But as far as this game being Boundless I was only supposed to play this game for a month or so. It’s been a year or so.

2 Likes

LOL, don’t worry I won’t! I got some plans for some changes to the forgery store but still not entirely sure how, plus I would need to forge way more than I currently do! :slight_smile:

Funny thing is that I had quite a few pre-orders going last year, I hadn’t counted on this game so for once in my life I decided to not get the Deluxe edition on PS4. Had I known I would cancel most of my pre-orders after playing it I would so have gone for the Deluxe…

2 Likes