Boundless MEMES Megathread

I see even James is not safe :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: that’s it… so you watch out (insert evil face emoji because I can’t find it)

2 Likes

i feel honored! thank you :pray:

:smiling_imp: —< here that be 1 free troll ticket please.

2 Likes

Me getting real tired of the “We demand transparency polls/posts.”

The Devs won’t give us that because the same players that demand the transparency would also be the same slave drivers demanding that those parts of the game get worked on immediately.
ya’ll need to chill fr.

12 Likes

Ha that’s a T’rowback Tuesday meme if I’ve ever seen one.

And I agree, Boundless players are supposed to be the most patient people in the world considering our penchant for grinding.

3 Likes

i heard james starting printing those posts on paper and putting them in suggestion box

9 Likes

sovereign worlds

21 Likes

I think you’re looking for this

4 Likes

Everywhere that’s not the devs planet right now.

meme is there anyone alive out there

9 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

gleam is overrated imo
i always wonder with all this gleam talk what people do with it ?
i never really used much in builds to glowy

1 Like

Personally; lights, glass, and some limited use in some sculptures.

Really has nothing to do with gleam for most part.

It makes the best window glass/panes in some ppl’s opinion (mine included lol). All the other colors of glass are too frosty, too much color, too opaque, etc.

4 Likes

Do you just stick with lanterns for lighting? Gleam is multipurpose, as Rydralain said. I’m looking forward to seeing the glass we get from the new oxide azure on the HSE planet. Expecting it to be closer to black glass than any other perma so far.

Lighting-wise, you can basically create new colors at night, mixing gleam with any rock color but white, or have a stoic white build during the day that lights up vibrantly at night. You should see Greenheart’s build in Kindred Bay.

3 Likes

i dont craft alot off stuff so i never realized its also a ingredient lol

Oh yea, it’s also used in marble. So while silk yellow gleam was the only one in that massive sphere form until yesterday, it was likely the most mined gleam, despite its gross color, as it was the most easily obtainable. Now we can spawn planets with the more tedious colors (cold teal on Norky sucks to gather) and they can come as gleamballs that fill your entire inventory in minutes…

So those memes are poking fun at the inexorable flood of gleam to ensue in the coming days/weeks… I predict a bit of a Second Gleaming :flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And not from a cynical perspective^ I just love to see how these player-caused ‘events’ play out. The Gleaming happened before I joined the forum but whoever coined that term is a genius. The whole thing cracks me up to this day.

2 Likes

Honestly did not expect this amount of sovereign worlds to exist this shortly after release

22 Likes

9 Likes

I had 2 gleam explosions on my first planet. Was quite awesome to stand in. I’ll open it up tonight when I can figure out what colors I want

1 Like