Boundless MEMES Megathread

Night sky before and after sovereign worlds.

11 Likes

After reading through this thread I think it’s deserving of the:

AoS

After all MEMEs cereal bishniz.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Didn’t you get an invite, DK?
Party’s about to start…

IMG_2193

5 Likes

I noticed when I went through the PayPal checkout with rental worlds, it left my shipping address on there. I couldn’t help but get images like this in my mind, with all that are being bought right now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit2 edit3

Edit, and this one I posted before but will add here too… just remember to keep up with your fuel, ooorrrr…

repo

:grin:

19 Likes

Loool looks like your mind works the same way mine does

3 Likes

Oh, y’all don’t wanna know the workings of my mind sometimes… :laughing:

I shouldn’t post this here, but I can’t help it any longer. Last hour or so, all these people sitting here having these serious conversations about mechanics like plotting and all…

Me? Literally choking on my drink and giggling like a 12 year old over a name the RNG on these worlds spit out a bit ago… :crazy_face: Since this is the meme thread, maybe I can get away with sharing this here though I’ll totally own the flag if I get it. :wink: And don’t get me started on the jokes, like how I’ll pass on the “Embedded resources” on this one… :smiling_imp:

rent7

21 Likes

Bahahahaha
10 char

It’s a volatile coal world

5 Likes

lmao1

6 Likes

Omg that’s incredible :joy:

The X puts it over the top. What a ridiculous coincidence that that would be the number!

We can declare that the name to beat thus far.

3 Likes

I have to wonder who got it… and if they’re going to show up on the board and say something… :laughing:

1 Like

I hope they keep that name

When you roll a natural 20 who the heck wants to change that roll

6 Likes

I’ll allow them to change it to Happyanus

6 Likes

am ded :rofl:

4 Likes

23 Likes

When you are minding your own business and Lvl 3 meteor lands right next to you.

12 Likes

Ok, which one of you did that? :rofl: Too funny!! :joy: -

Seriously, this game - interactions with you all, stuff like this thread - has given me more smiles and laughs than anything these last two years… means a lot to me, truly. :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

Seriously I agree- I think this thread is the best part of the forums. It’s always great to see everyone’s memes about the game we all love playing so much.

5 Likes

(just kidding :rofl: :sweat_smile: )

18 Likes

No Idea how to make memes. So this is a non-meme meme.

What survival in other games is like:

xUOxf2oXVm27XgC6Ig l0K469pnf9MH9ktDa euIBG1u6KdxAc 78ny3pDP74gDu IAiA0JDMxAHxC

What survival is like in boundless:

zWwPTBcEkLb6o r2BtghAUTmpP2 6cTu4h1LMW9fG iZNfaPd09JNOU 7N9hfDpTdQbCwnUJy1

12 Likes