Boundless now self published on Steam

have a slight feeling the post delay has to do with the nice weather and holidays

1 Like

as long as it isn’t months (as always) - because then he should have said coming months

But no response from james since that message… (and thanks for the correction)

2 Likes

I wonder if the exciting news will just be the birthday event is running.

Looking forward to the exciting news but have also been quite impressed how well this game has held up during this prolonged dev absence.
Yes, there has been the odd dev intervention and there are still a small number of players with various ongoing issues but overall a majority of people can play just fine, whether building great builds, fighting tentacle covered foes, harvesting exos etc.

pretty good

would still be nice to see the path ahead though.

12 Likes

Enjoyyyy the sileeence

1 Like

Sadly not the most uplifting answer back then on it -.-

FWIW I think the news will come either this-coming Thursday or Friday. I think they were waiting to get into August and get at least a month out from Boundless’ Sept 11 anniversary. I don’t have anything backing this up - just my own 2c.

3 Likes

Well… Gamescom is 24th. So Maybe.

I believe the announcement will come on or around 2022-2023, based on the way some twigs fell when I threw them into the air, the taste of the water from my bathroom sink, and a slight itch on the left side of my back. No guarantees, but I have a good feeling.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Agreed @Tec187 he did not lie but I do agree on the follow through on the last update was pretty defeating for most of us in the community. I love this game and want it to succeed and have recently come back not because of the announcement but just to build things. I really think maybe James should think about cause and affect a little more when it comes to his post. It is a two edged sword in his case if he post something and doesn’t follow through it has a detrimental effect on the community not just because of the lack of follow through but the never ending speculation in the absence of communications. I personally would like over communications over the lack there of.

2 Likes

Did Gyosha Mall get trolled too? Ugh. I’m an offender in the large empty plot category but I keep hoping I can figure out how to get a game controller working w/my mactato b/c I’ve hammered so many keys to death that I have to use a second keyboard to back up or ESC (too many remapped busted keys already to remap anymore). I’ll be able to save money again b/c my kitty the OG suncat died at the end of July and any month now I should be able to get the steroid shots I’ve been waiting 3 years for without having to fork over a pile of $ I don’t have… at that point I can probably afford to take the mac to one of the local repair geniuses and I’ll be able to play easily again till i hammer through the keys again… anyhoo TL;dr: no I didn’t feel called out by the empty plot thing ;D mmmmeeeee?

I doubt I’ll play another video game after Boundless, I just haven’t seen anything like it and can’t afford a spendier laptop to play the newer stuff, plus I’ve found an activist group I really like and have all sorts of ideas for when I’m walking again… :smiley:

2 Likes

Big Newz coming heard a rumour they gonna add tiny muppet pets that can sit in those tiny chairs we have

5 Likes

Nice pants image almost as nice as @Coolpants

2 Likes

@Solgato Gyosha Mall not greifed to my understanding. I have a few lots plotted to prevent as best as I can from that happening and release the lots per request to new players. Yes there are a few who have plotted with nothing done to them but sadly I can’t always get those expired beacons on time. If you are in need of a shop there just PM me on here and we can always setup a day and time to hook you up :grin:

6 Likes

Your fine :wink: at DK mall :grin: im more likely the one with the most empty plots there.

2 Likes

left boundless about year ago felt like it was abandoned. when i saw this post i was hopeful but here we are abit more then a month since this post and he coming weeks , seems like nothing hase changed. unless they come out with huge content update i fear this game is going to die. least when say no mans sky stayed silent they kept coming out with update after update with more and more content . active player base of boundless per day is less then 100 .

5 Likes

Ooo you done messsed up now…

What I am always slapped with when saying this:

9 Likes

Well, now no one will say anything since you said that… oh wait, now they will since I said that

Wait… now maybe they won’t again? :wink::crossed_fingers:🤦🤷

6 Likes

Should I pull out my chart?

7 Likes