Center the animation

is that working as intended ? :smiley: or could we get that centered ? :wink: Eyes keep focusing on it on each load as it is an abnormal movement compared to logical expectation in the mind for a circle movement.

And to everyone who can’t unsee it now… :innocent:

3 Likes

Yes, please! It’s driving me mad ever since it was introduced! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

What circle is this? I’ve never seen this :joy: or never noticed it if I have.

1 Like

on the initial loading screen, at least for PC :slight_smile:

Wait people watch the loading screen? I usually launch application and walk away get a drink n snack and come back and I’m in sanctum :sweat_smile:

Also this was brought up once before. Probably a year ago now and it still hasn’t been fixed. Very low priority I imagine

I almost want to make it more obviously non-centered instead…

14 Likes

make it a square (enix) :wink:

2 Likes

I always had my suspicion that @lucadeltodecso was the rebel at Wonderstruck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How much will it cost me to get you to do this :smiling_imp:

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh you mean how it wobbles? Yes I’ve noticed that

I agree, make it LESS centered haha

2 Likes

Might be blind or just tired. Cause me not see it atm.

When im in loading screens my eyes divert to my phone, lots more to see… put my phone down when i hear the warp portal activate.

2 Likes

Usually there’s a meter inside the circle that moves. But in this case the whole circle moves and it doesn’t actually rotate in a circle it’s more ovalish. Also the circle itself is off center. Measure it if you’d like. I already did :sweat_smile: tho I could have measured wrong. Lol.

Tho the gif he used could be done with a cell which might account for the oval looking animation and the off center. When I get home from work I’ll look at the actual loading screen

recorded in OBS, cropped to the area then converted to a gif… so no… not recorded with a cellphone =p

The non centred loading circle is more boundless than boundless. The game would never be the same if it was fixed.

2 Likes

Also, my phone has started buzzing when i heart a comment.

This feels like the place to report serious issues.