"Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
We’re still waiting for 249.
Move your butts before I send you
the head of the dead horse
I’ve been beating for 2 years straight!"

3 Likes

1 Like

It was just a forum post actually. Got a reaction out of it even though I was just wanting some information about Boundless as we had zero information.

Only other update we received was a reaction to SE.

More like

1 Like

We already have been Addressed about sending msgs about Boundless to Larian prob. Be bad sending letters to them Boop!

4 Likes

As far as I am aware, it is not illegal to send letters in the post as long as the contents of them are not harassment or otherwise underhanded.

1 Like

I’m not saying nothing like you can’t Or it’s illegal your well into your right to send whatever I’m just saying there isn’t a point sure we’ll get attention from the larian studio or a response but it prob be negative response cause they have nothing to do with Boundless
Boop!

James works at the studio, personal letter(s) addressed to James at that studio is what i mean by sending letters, since James works on boundless and seems to be more active at a different workplace, The letter is more likely to be received by James if it was sent to the place he is most active at.

I am not sure how it works in the UK, but in the USA at least, it is illegal to open other people’s mail. therefore address it to James. no reason for anyone else in the studio to be involved.

Alternatively, one could send an letter to his home address but that would be a little more on the line of Creepy and Invasive to OSINT an home address.

1 Like

Well yea Nuke James with letters not like I don’t every Time I send :cookie: s for the holidays

I mean for larian studio no point :laughing:

Don’t you think that’s a bit stalkerish?

How is it stalkerish when it is well known that he works there? and we are talking about sending letters in the post, not going up to him IRL and trying to talk to him.

Has anyone just tried to private message him and say hey I know your busy with another game can we maybe get some news on the future of boundless?

I messaged him and politely asked what his plans are for Boundless. I hope he responds!

Both companies have the same address as of a week or so ago, so idk if it matters which company you address it to.
Sending many letters to a person is likely considered harassment though. Based on 2 minutes of googling, so I’m basically an expert now, if something causes the person alarm or distress on at least two occasions, it is harassment in the UK.

Yes, people have done this a multitude of times.

2 Likes

They know we want info.
They are reading your posts.

Making threats or trying to “force” them to provide info or updates before they are ready to, won’t get you what you want. They are busy. They are working their 9-5s. They are working towards whatever “news” means, when they have time. This isn’t Mojang or Hello Games. You are haranguing 4 individuals that work all day & then try to maintain this game that we all enjoy. They hear you. If they didn’t want to allow communication, they wouldn’t bother paying the $$$ monthly costs for this forum.

We’re all in the same boat. We’re all waiting. I’m sure waiting a little longer won’t be the end of the world. If you need to find something else to do in the meantime to ease your minds, please do so. We all need to do that from time to time anyway. Hopefully, your passion & concern will be rewarded with elation soon.

:heart:

22 Likes

You mean 4 individuals right (O.O) I’m worried about our 4th now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Waste of money imo. Little of value has come from these forums in years that couldn’t happen for free in discord or in-game. Just noise and outrage and entitlement with a sprinkle of delusions of grandeur.

6 Likes

Months is overly optimistic :wink:

Cheaper then you might think. Discourse takes very little to run, can be put on a 5USD per month VPS and have room for some other simple services, It most likely costs them next to nothing if they are running it on a server that is already hosting other things they need. like their website.

Discord is not a good replacement for a forum, things get lost really easy and is less structured. Discord haves its uses thou.

3 Likes