Boundless.online is online! (update 21st of june 2020)

You’re welcome

Man, that site is set up BEAUTIFULLY!!! Messed around in the chat room a bit. Found out that if I click on a planet chat, then hit “back” to leave the chat on each planet, then hit back on the chat homescreen to get back to the site, then click on “mobile chat” bubble, it shows me still in those planets chat rooms. Even though it says (2 players) in chat. See, I’m ubiquitous!!!

1 Like

thanks a lot for the kind words, it took a bit of time, but the chat checks every 60 seconds if i’m correct to see if there’s any activity due to database and it auto adapts to activity too , but it will be improved soon due to the fact that the read/write will be on 2 different databases, but everything is still kinda new and needs to get used to. thanks for checking it out and don’t forget to check the to-do list i will update that page with upcoming changes

1 Like

Awesome! Keep up the AMAZING work! You’re doing wonderful!

Anyone up for testing out the chat rooms with me?

1 Like

I was reading through the terms of service, and thought, maybe it’d be better to have the “under 18” warning at the top of the page instead of bottom?

Cause it’s saying to have a parent go over it with you if under 18, but, you have to read through it all to get to the bottom to that warning where it says to read through it all if under 18. Just a thought.

1 Like

good tip will do that

edit:
*complete chat redesigned! most changes for mobile chat (see first post added screenshots)
*all planets added

also soon i will be releasing the android app and IOS app!
pretty soon to be found in the playstore and appstore

1 Like

working on adding lottery
also for other people to hold lottery’s as well after registration and perms are granted
fully automated system with picking winners.
much edit options, from tickets per player to multiple winners
the time is the same for everyone so you won’t miss out!
from now the coins have to be given manually to the person thats holding the lottery
lottery items can be free
after you bought/claimed your lottery ticket you will have to enter your in game name so u can be contacted.

full release will be this week with registrations enabled
are you interested in holding your own lottery? contact me by PM
(site currently in maint mode)

edit 14th of may 2020: registrations enabled

2 Likes

I like the look of it. The only suggestion i’d have from my short visit to the site, was a potential change in don’t color here?

Where the background switches to light blue the font blends making it a little difficult to read. It helps a little to turn the brightness up but a slight font color change could remedy the issue altogether.

Other than that its a nice site and would be a good site to use if people actually start using it.

1 Like

thank you kindly and thanks for the suggestion i will look into it making the actual text become darker as it moves or have it a fixed color (since i’m colorblind myself) i have a total different look compared you for example, so any tips on colors are much appreciated :slight_smile:

------------------------EDIT 16TH OF MAY------------------------------------
text color changes next update @Gerentt

whats next?
lottery improvements
and jobs is coming! that’s right a fully functional standalone boundless freelance job addon (thats a mouthful)
so if you are a freelance builder you can post your job add your gallery and have people hire you for coins or in game items, you can even set a certain time or goal to have it finished.
i will also add a middle man option so those who create a build for someone as it might be shown on the image the pay is being hold onto until the service has been completed this way both parties are safe. the release will be in june, so stay tuned

interested in becoming a freelance? for anything this can be forging or building PM me

1 Like

I have a new map (permalink at https://dkmall.shop/map.pdf)

Also why do you have a corona tracker? Lol. USA #1!!

1 Like

thanks bro, will update it when i do the rest of the updates.
should be in a few days

as for the corona stat i have it added due to requests

there’s just some issues on getting the recovered amount from certain countries.

1 Like

we changed domain!
i successfully purchased a premium domain name costing a fortune! xD
from https://boundless.chat
to
https://boundless.online
the reason is that the chat function can now look way better for example at chat.boundless.online (not yet)
also each planet will have its subdomain for example xafrant.boundless.online this way anyone that likes to can create a page on the named sub domain of their planet, this can be info from all active players contact forms, shops, links you name it. its also created for the upcoming rental planets with more info to come later :wink:
i had to wait on certain info what delayed my site progress

some web functions might still be updating so stay tuned, as for registrations and logins everything databases got transferred successfully

(logo needs updating too)

4 Likes