Boundless review [track 03]i in the booth podcast

After about a year and a half, I finally unpack my thoughts on Boundless.

17 Likes

Good job :wink: enjoyed listening a lot :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed the listen!

1 Like

As always an amazing job! I enjoy listening to your thoughts, ideas and watching your videos as much as I love playing Boundless. I actually stop playing the game just to hit play on your stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks, Phyre! Looks like I got some questions answered too! Not sure if he’s a dev or just someone who is well informed. :thinking:

2 Likes

Your most welcome. Not quite sure whom your talking about. Lol

1 Like

Lol idk him either. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Used to be, corpse runs in Everquest were nakid, had to run back to where you died to get your stuff back - not always an easy thing to do. Dark elves in particular, were dressed in skimpy underwear when on a corpse run, just the ladies, guys had more clothes under their armor… After level 6, the death cost you experience and a tough corpse run could add a lot more deaths to that toll. It’s a lot easier now =)

I can’t even imagine trying to run back without grapples or light to some of the places I’ve died in Boundless =) The caverns are nice, but no match for places like Crystal Caverns or Chardok or Howling Stones or well, the list goes on and on for favorite dungeons in Everquest.

Kordaff Nobleheart - Nobility of Norrath on Bristlebane, Minions of Dooms Day on Test server

The walk of shame…LOL! I raided a ton in World of Warcraft. Didn’t have to retrieve our gear, but the walk back alone made you think about what you did. lol And then there was Diablo 1 and 2.

2 Likes