Boundless shark tank

Who’s interested in boundless shark tank?

How it works:
Several players or teams propose something they want to build in game
We have a shark tank session in game (or on forums) where teams present their ideas and how much coin they need
A group of “sharks” decides which projects they want to invest in
Winning teams have to make a YouTube video of them building their thing and the final result when it’s done

Could be a monthly thing

4 Likes

I thought you were announcing you made an actual shark tank…

tenor (4)

5 Likes

Sorry I’m a whale… I pass

3 Likes

Game really has run out of dev content :rofl:

Don’t forget to add a disclaimer about them adding music :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think it was dragon’s den in the uk version… not sure

Idk why i mentioned this but there you go :laughing:

It was and it was way less cheesy

1 Like

We should do that for our 3 Masters Docker-chan Pyrr-chan and Daddy Georgio show which order 1st 2nd 3rd place are in Boundless XD

4 Likes

Who else remembers @Alwin 's pet shop and everyone trying to go into the wildstock tank and get out alive. I think we should do something like it again. I thought you were doing an actual tank where people go in and get out alive.

3 Likes

If it’s about building, why not also include preplotting an area beside providing coins? :wink:

As a builder my biggest issue actually isn’t the amount of coins I own but the limitation of plots that I’ve got spare.

2 Likes

I vote for Daddy Georgio lol.

2 Likes

I always have plots to spare. What’s the plan?

1 Like

I believe @Freebrains should be added in that list.

2 Likes

Right now I’m busy with two builds which might take me atleast another month to be completed but I might get back to the idea :smiley:
Just wanted to suggest that to be added to the shark offers since I know the issue with plots too well by liking to build big stuff.