Boundless Shop (In-game)

I guess you’re looking to rent the Official Private Boundless servers.

As for ways to handle the timeless people that play Boundless, getting access to resources. I think there’s an option, a little of a workaround. Any cosmetics you get, you can trade for coins, resources, etc. Obviously said cosmetics will need to be tradeable. It might seem to be the same as buying coins or resources directly, but it’s kinda not, People willing to pay for said cosmetics with ingame money, will proceed to make a trade they think is fair. There’s no set value as to represent X amounts of real cash is equal to Y amounts of coins in game. That way we’re not inserting coins into the economic system from outside sources, but instead moving it within the game, allowing for the coin to remain as prevalent as it’s supposed to be.

It’s not a perfect way to pay for the time you don’t have in game to level up, get resources or coins, but it allows for people to “pay their way” without flooding or killing the market.

2 Likes

Thanks Dz :+1:

Yeah, that sounds workable

Another reason I don’t support micro-transactions: I have no self control. I will lose all of my money to this… Please… Don’t do this to me :disappointed::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think the developers have that type of design in mind for this game since it will also be available off line for mods on private worlds not connecting to the mobile universe, but I like the idea of a developer run planet/ shop with stuff in it for in game coin

1 Like