Boundless Skill Calculator

Seems to be all good on Firefox now. I don’t know if it’s mentioned above that you did something with it, or if it’s just being randomly temperamental
:stuck_out_tongue:

This is the most helpful site that is up to date right now! Thank you @Logandi :fist:

1 Like

you have there a little typo … there is a “f” missing in “What do Crating Levels give me?” link text :wink:

Thank you for catching that.

1 Like

The calculator has been updated for the changes made for launch universe. Let me know if you find any issues.

Changes:
Power Bonus General Damage Mod went from 10% to 5%
Weapon/Tool Mastery went from 10% to 5%
Weapon/Tool Epic went from 50% to 25%
Death Penalty Epic Added
Kinetic/Impulse Resistance changed
Falling Resistance Removed
Warp and Portal Distance changed
Protection Epic Changed

2 Likes

Thx for the update and keep up this great work and service to the community! :boundless: :fist:

You sir… are a god amongst mere mortals.

1 Like

@Logandi … the damage epic has been changed (it now tripples the overall damage output (at least the tool tip tells that :wink: )

Thank you for finding that, Skill has been corrected in the calculator.

1 Like

no prob: I use your site much the last days, so it was just natural to get that :smiley:

For the “What do crafting skills give me” page, you don’t have what level 5 of brew and food crafting gives you:

2 Likes

Boost because everyone needs to see this! so helpful!

Thank you for the info. Crafting level page has been updated.

1 Like

Awesome tool.

But please note that your site is using TLS 1.0 or 1.1 and not TLS 1.2.
Therefore it is causing warnings in modern browsers about the site not being secure:

It does not really matter much now. The next release to live (whenever it comes out) will remove the 100 point per skill page limit. I was originally planning on making a replacement in Boundlexx UI since I have all of the data, but there is not much reason to now.

3 Likes