Boundless Steam Charts up +31.50% in the last 30 days!

https://steamcharts.com/app/324510

And I still have two spare steam keys if anyone needs them…

11 Likes

Keep in mind 30% is 10 players haha

Still

8 Likes

11.94 actually…

Which is HUGE actually, realising I wouldn’t even be able to fit that many people on my whole PLANET!

7 Likes

Any figure in an upward direction is good.

3 Likes

Been greeting many a new player, not been able to direct them to Boundless Utd. quite yet, but there’s now new XP hubs for them!

Now, if they can just keep posting +30% gains every month for the next 3 years, they might be financially viable.

3 Likes

I did a giveaway of 30ish keys via Twitter & PM for the holidays. Would like to think at least one or two of those people made their way into the game & are enjoying it.

It’s just a tiny drop in the bucket though. 2000+/- new players a month are needed to make the powers-that-be happy.

The stats show that some player(s) are streaming the game and getting viewers. That’s def helpful.

10 Likes

2000 a month for a year would crash the servers :stuck_out_tongue:

On a more serious note a lot of the new players are from the Winter sales I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yea it was the same last year, an increase in population after those winter sales

2 Likes

It would be nice if we had enough to auto-spawn new planets. That was always fun when it happened.

12 Likes

I just restarted the game on PC, and gifted a copy to a friend as well.

I’ve also met 3 new players who are very excited about the game… (2 of which I’m pretty sure they don’t ever leave the game or sleep at all lol). Also yesterday met a player from EA era and a friend of his that he had gifted a copy too. So here’s to hoping it keeps going.

8 Likes

i have a friend at work thats looking to try out the game can ask if he allready bought it our not hes dusting of his pc atm

3 Likes

Oh you beautiful optimist. :heart:

1 Like

I did notice the one thing the game is truely missing is a Rumplepigskin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:….

Come home Rumpy!! We miss you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Another deep sale, might get in some more new players -

Save 85% on Boundless on Steam (steampowered.com)

1 Like

grafik

2 Likes

I fixed it… real classy @anon73404375, real classy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

7 years on the forum, and I just noticed that I could edit OTHER people’s forum posts… Is that a new feature?

It’s part of the Discourse forum trust level system.

1 Like