Boundless Streams Thread

@believablyme - Welcome, and thank you for the great video!! :smiley: So glad you joined us here! The community here is a lot of what has elevated Boundless above other favorite games of mine through my life, made it truly special to me… lots of great people here! :slight_smile:

@Mortuari - Excellent, I’ll keep an eye out for them for sure!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Gameplay upload from Yilis - :slight_smile:

1 Like

The other new player I mentioned earlier, Zombi des Cryptes, is on! :slight_smile: Dec 6th, about 4:30 am EST -

2 Likes

Uuuhh so many streamers lately this is good for the franchise :3

3 Likes

Dec 6th, 10 am EST -

@Spitcup on with Gleambow! :slight_smile::rainbow:

2 Likes

My channel on YouTube

And on Twitch

4 Likes

More Gleambow from @TENTHisle! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mortuari on! :smiley:

1 Like

Np! Thoroughly enjoying this game! So glad I caught @ukgrannygamer playing. 15min in and I had Boundless in my cart lol

11 Likes

We all love UKGrannyGamer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@TENTHisle on! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another new player will be uploading gameplay footage soon! :grinning: Here is a link to the Tweet with the channel it will be on! -

3 Likes

That is a very nice thing to say :slight_smile: thank you

4 Likes

:slight_smile: you are a sweetheart :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Zombi des Cryptes on, thanks for the heads-up @ukgrannygamer ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Is it just me or are we getting an influx of new players lately?

Will check out the stream :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh it’s a definite yes, been seeing new players on my own home world lately which is awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Great stuff :smiley:
Tempted to set up a ‘new player’ shop with some super cheap stuff like forged iron and titanium hammers… maybe stick some building mats like deco blocks out for cheap too

5 Likes

Cosmic7Mermaid started playing (and streaming) last night - was a really good laugh to watch. Looking forward to seeing what’s next!

7 Likes

Oh yeah, and great folks too, and loving watching them play!! :smiley: The new player shop is a great idea! :slight_smile: :+1:

5 Likes