Boundless Streams Thread

I had been putting these in another thread, but thought it might be easier for everybody if I started a separate dedicated thread to share Boundless streams that I see on my Twitter feed. :slight_smile:

Edit: Was going to just edit this first post with new streams, but editing the first post doesn’t bump it, so I’ll have to just add them as new posts and edit the latest post if I’ve hit my limit of three in a row.

Please feel free to add your streams and channels here, and if you are on Twitter and tweet notifications, let me know who you are if I’m not already following you - I’ll retweet and share your streams! Also, I’ll reply to this thread with uploads of streams people put online after the fact, and maybe some other Boundless videos in general. :smiley:

December 3rd, 3:30 pm EST-

@ctrl-64 is streaming! Gleambow hunting! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

A couple recent gameplay uploads - :slight_smile:

@ukgrannygamer - https://youtu.be/fGIIL9GGHmg

@TENTHisle - https://youtu.be/F_-cXVnNQnE

5 Likes

Aww thank you hun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for your streams, really love them! :smiley:

6 Likes

yay! thanks for the shouts!
got more viewers than usual today! :blush:

5 Likes

For whoever is interested I streamed xDigitalMayhemx is my name on twitch I try to stream once a night around 9pm or so come by and check out the channel

5 Likes

Excellent, thanks for letting us know! :smiley:

@ctrl-64 - Great to hear! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t know ctrl still played lol
What’s up

5 Likes

Well i stopped for a bit, even let my large beacon expire (i broke down machines and coils of course) but I am back for the gleambows and I wanna get more out of it than last time!
Multicoloured gleam is what I am all about and have been disappointed with a lot of the exos but I am super stoked gleambows are back!

5 Likes

December 4th, about 10 am EST-

@Spitcup on, Gleambow! :smiley:

Edit, 3:30 pm EST-

@ukgrannygamer on now with Gleambow. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am Live now! Gonna do some more gleambow hunting!

8 Likes

Another Gleambow upload from @TENTHisle :slight_smile: -

Also, there are two new Boundless players starting to stream now I see! :smiley: One is in French, a new player who just told me they found Boundless from my screens. :grin: I love to pass along invites to here when I talk to new players, hopefully may have them here soon!

6 Likes

Here is the upload of the gameplay of one of the new players first time playing! :smiley: I’ll link to the Tweet here as well as to the Youtube video so you can follow if you’d like!

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing these @bucfanpaka

3 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I’m very happy to do this, I really believe that great streams and videos like our community is producing are a very good thing for Boundless, the more the better - they deserve to be shared and encouraged! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

December 5th, 9:30 am EST -

@Spitcup on with Gleambows! :slight_smile:

Edit, 10:25 am EST - @JaceyLive just came on too! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ukgrannygamer’s Episode 3 - Let’s play Boundless EP 3 Farming and Cooking :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Might start putting up some regular episodic content on youtube soon, but for now … all my streams are going up there too.

5 Likes