Boundless Streams Thread

Graphics doesn’t matter too much on your side, obviously wanna be able to stream 1080p 60fps but behind that, on your side, wont effect the quality of the stream (I could be wrong, but I don’t think so).

As for the webcam, you’re right - streams will perform better/easier/more engaging with a webcam but if your waiting for a webcam, just get stuck in without, then when you get a cam… boom, here’s my face :ok_hand: You’re not gonna lose viewers by not having a webcam is what I’m saying. But you could gain more, with

Twitch or YouTube. More people go to twitch for streams, but YouTube is a more searchble site - which doesn’t matter as there’s not enough streamers to ‘get hidden’ in the sea of current streams. However if you plan to do videos also, going down the YouTube route is a decent choice. But you can play more music on twitch, so if music is important to you - go to twitch. Also with raids and hosts on twitch being apart of a ‘community’ is easier on Twitch :slight_smile:

As for your personality, you have no idea what works till you try it lol. People watch streams for players personality, people watch streams for players skill/knowledge. So as long as you’ve got some toes in those pools, you’re all set :+1:

Edit: also upload speed and nitrate is real important for a smooth stream!

3 Likes

@Ovis on! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yay … @Ovis on Twtich … finally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ukgrannygamer video of stream! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @bucfanpaka! I appreciate this thread greatly, doing a great job! :fist:

3 Likes

Thank you, really happy to do it!! :smiley:

1 Like

@Stretchious on at 10:30 pm GMT! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It suck’s I am aways in bed by this time :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry :frowning: I’m a bit of a night owl and can only really stream when the rest of my family have gone to bed (otherwise it’ll be interruptions galore :joy:)

4 Likes

@Mortuari on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha oortivision was an idea I had too :blush: could be a nice way to promote the game

2 Likes

@JaceyLive on with Oortmas now!! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Spitcup on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TENTHisle on at 8 pm Eastern with Oortmas! :smiley:

Edit since I can’t post again :wink:

@Ovis on with Oortmas too!! :smile:

Edit again… (someone post, haha!)

@TENTHisle on at 8 pm EST!

@CosmicMermaid on now! :smiley:

@PixelatedTwix Boundless Episode 3 up! :smiley:

Hey, someone post so I can post more and not edit!! :wink:

5 Likes

cool to see all of these :smiley:

I have been streaming occasionally but only when I am either hunting or exploring, and only if no one else is currently streaming boundless (because I tend to join their stream instead if I’m doing those things)

4 Likes

Thanks, definitely share when you’re on, would love to see yours too!! :smiley: If you happen to have a Twitter and tweet notifications, let me know who you are on there, I try to catch and share as many of these as I can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very fun to watch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t seem to copy and paste on this new rubbish tablet I’m on, but @Spitcup on with Oortmas Eve party! :grinning:

Twitch.tv/spitcup

1 Like

Hey thanks for the shout out Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thanks, you too!! :grinning: Hope everyone has a great holiday, and even though I am out of town with a junk tablet, I will still try to catch and share what I can here with all your streams and videos! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like