Communication Outside of Boundless

Teamspeak Server

Old Teamspeak Server

I know we used to have a teamspeak server, i used the server once or twice.
But is it still active. I don’t remember who the owner of the server was. But if we dont have the old one
laying around we could make a new one.

New Teamspeak Server

Maybe we could categorize the new teamspeak server in different sections:

• Lobby

Then choose the World that you live on:

• (Server Specific Chats/Rooms)

Then choose the activity that you will participate in:

• Exploring
  • PvP
  • Building
  • Trading
  • Etc.

Maybe somthing like this could happen. If someone could make a server, that would be awesome!

P.S.: English is not my native tongue, so I apologize if i made some
grammar mistake :blush:

3 Likes

That’s a task for @Saint_X.

i host for some friends teamspeak server, and i host for a big guild wars 2 guild a ts3 server. i had a good knowledge over teamspeak 3, and have no problems with administer it. i can host a teamspeak server if enough people want it. But only if enough player here. i dont host a seperate server for 2-3 player

2 Likes
  • Yes, I’d use an official TS on a regular basis
  • Yes, I’d use an official TS occasionally
  • No, I would not use an official TS
0 voters

Let’s make a poll :smiley:

It was my server we used back when we started Kovah.
TS info
(I tuned it down to 10 slots since the activity got really low, if this is insufficient just tell me and I´ll increase it again)

I added a channel for each world.
So feel free to use the server.

I’d like to add - I have a small (dusted but I believe still active) TS server too. I don’t use it right now, but keep it just in case there would be the need for it.
But I’m not a fan of many people in TS simply because it confuses the ■■■■■■■ heck out of me. Is too much for me sometimes. I’d have to check first if it is still up and running.

i can host a server with more as 10 slots i can host as example 100 slots and i have no extra cost for it, and i can edit all on it, if someone has interrest.

That’s why we need to categorize the server, with World specific channels. And channels for the activity that you are doing or searching for people to participate in the specific activity.

3 Likes

correct

i we make a server for more as 10 people i create for every language a gruop to see it fast

So… Can someone set a server up? According to the poll, we have 5 people who would use the server very often and 4 who would use it occasionally. I really dont know if is worth it, but I also think that we don’t have alot more active players

Just came up with this… Would be cool if the devs would join us from time to time.

i can setup one in the next few days, no problem. 50 slots enough ? i can expand it every time

yes this would be great

1 Like

You can use the server I linked.
I already added 4 channels (testeu 1 & 2 and testus 1 & 2)

Problem is… I list the ip-addres, and I think many others dont have it too… So if you could give it to us. But @Saint_X can also set 1 up so you two will have to decide who will run the server.

I don´t quite get what the problem is.
Here is the link to the thread where I posted the IP & password.

It seems that @Saint_X needs a few days until he gets his server going so you can use mine for now.
Once his is running it is up to you which one you want to use.

On this subject, there is a discord channel up and running as well. I think it would be easiest if there is one focused chat platform. Make sure everyone is trying to be in the same place. Perhaps a pole can taken alongside the current one?

1 Like

If I click on the link, this happens:

Which is strange, because I remember that I asked you guys for access waaaaay back ij the past.

we can use your server but i think u need some servergroups and more in the teamspeak like 2-3 channels.

did you have the knowledge to create some server groups and channel for informations and all ?

did you anything pay for your server ? i have no extra cost for the server.

i think i need 1-3 days to setup a server with multilanguage infos and groups. i can use the server from @Vastar if he give me the rights for it or he can do it if he want. i can only make the offer to make this. you could say it’s a hobby to setup teamspeak 3 server, because it makes me fun and i have the knowledge for it.

@Vastar the old ts3 topic was posted in the lounge section, so not every player can see it, just higher level can see it. if he want that every one cann se it he must change it to general section.

I thought that’s what the Discord channel was for?

:confused:

1 Like

I already set up 6 channels (lobby, testeu 1,2 & testus 1,2 and “others”)
But I really don´t see a need for server groups atm, but I may add them if they become necessary (and yes I know how to do that, TS3 is pretty intuitive in that regards :wink: )
Yes, it is a server I rented from a company but I have it rented all year anyway, so it´s not like I´d have any additional cost for providing it for B<.

Oh sorry, I thought the lounge category was open for all registered users.
You should be able to access it now.