Boundless United - Apply Inside -

Looks like I got some new neighbors across the water. Welcome! Our city is growing by the day. Going to be a goo farm.

7 Likes

Gonna be adding a facade around it. Something like this

Only with blue roofs to match the work I’ve already done

10 Likes

At the goo farm I posted?. I really like what’s in your picture. That will be awesome

2 Likes

started work on the tunnel for the road under the school …

View From The Fallen Tree

Just Inside

The whole floor will be like the part on the right.

Speaking Of Which … Glowing Water Shwuberwy

You Can’t See It Yet … But Each Portal Will Subtly Glow The Colour Chosen By The Portal Owner

I just haven’t finished the correct chiseling and gleam blocking, yet.

@Solaire, when you get a chance, could you plot two or three plots out to the boundary like you did for the other side? Just so that the road can continue. :+1: I’ll obviously build out the water, etc, accordingly. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

each arch is a space for a portal.

incidentally, if the actual personal portal hub doesn’t work out, you’re welcome to use this one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, yeah …

12 Likes

one more from underneath …

13 Likes

Oooh, get you, VAN GOO!

1 Like

A fresh link to those in need :+1:

3 Likes

apparently discord’s linux version is now basically usable, so i might sign up soon with my dedicated discord-pi.

3 Likes

one of the ideas that i just had today which may or may not be used ( likely the latter, because it’s a little late to the party, also … maybe it’s rubbish :sweat_smile: ) was to make ‘ewok platforms’ for the portal hub (for players) above the main portals ( tnt, ultima, etc ) on the ground …

i realised that it is probably not terribly in time for this, so i thought i’d share it out for others if they’re building hubs in forests in the future. :slight_smile: :+1:

maybe, though, it’s useful for the EZPZ’s and RTG’s of the world, so that they’re around the place where they should be …

4 Likes

Work continues on nu-Boundless School:

15 Likes

Looks great moon!!!

3 Likes

nice build so far!
its pretty

3 Likes

Anyone that wants to put examples of how to do stuff (or just flat out examples of some cool stuff you can do) I’ll be opening up Catacomb Classrooms (CCR?) for folks to do just that soon … in the depths. If you wanna do one, I’ll place a beacon, and give you perms.

The school itself is 80% built, just the landing, and roof (and back bit) to complete, plus the first CCR for the RGB is on it’s way. I just need to make the basement a little larger (in depth) than it currently is.

6 Likes

Ok, I’ve been a bit quiet last couple of weeks, so let’s catch up a bit. I wanted to show all the progress around before I realized how much there is to show and it would take an hour video to go around. So - first goes the @Apt’s forest:

16 Likes

Looks great. Liked nandors house and how it was done. Some clever use of signs… That broom rly got me :smiley:

4 Likes

That house is so your cup of tea, right?
Good to see you are around spying, by the way :wink:

And yes, @Kadriah - happy to see you finished that top part above tree canopy.

2 Likes

Ye it certainly is. Really creative way To use signs… Never rly got into those myself…

2 Likes

Thank you for visiting our little forest @boundmore
There’s still a lot to build at my little treehouse, the top buildings are a long way from complete. But hopefully can get back to building soon. :hugs:

4 Likes

also havent been around for a while. I might be taking over the Tigg’s Tunnels project soon. will be refueling portals for the project. I might go broke but at least its helping the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

finally made it to west side of the city

9 Likes