Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

So as everyone that plays Boundless is well aware … BUTT has been down for awhile now. I have seen a few reasons for it but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone actually knows what’s up with it and if there is anything anyone can do to help out. I thought about snagging the code and/or offering some hosting or even having a secondary server for it … anything that can get it back up.

I do have coding experience as I do it for a living, but wanted to reach out to Mayumi and see what’s up and see if there is any help that is needed.

2 Likes

@Redlotus going to want to see this reply for a update Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

3 Likes

Yeah shopping has become inconvenient since BUTT quit working. :cry:

3 Likes

Come on people! We didn’t always have BUTT! Get out there and do the leg work!

(All seriousness, I want BUTT back so bad lmao! It’s unbareable!)

8 Likes

Yes what @Ratchel said. Unbearable. :sob:

4 Likes

BUTT should be back next week if OVH doesn’t run in to any trouble when starting the servers :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Did you tell them to work faster we are dying without your creation. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the update!

6 Likes

It’s starting to look like they won’t finish this week :confused:

13 Likes

Looks like they should be done by Soonvember Sooneenth, right around Soon’o’clock… Soonmt (gmt -soon).

In anycase thanks for butt and also for the updates on restorations efforts, its not something you are required to provide to the community with it and some of us may not realize that.

6 Likes

We greatly appreciate the tool and miss it. :disappointed_relieved: This may however cause an Oortian economic recession. :astonished: My toons will have to switch from prime meat to yams pretty soon. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Prime Earthyam

1 Like

All joking aside, I have an ornate gleam chest full of meat and you’re welcome to some smart stacks if you want it.

Do you know if they have tried unplugging it and waiting 5mins and plugging it back on. Also have they looked to see if it’s turned on?

1 Like

Yeah I think they had the fire department in, just to make sure it was turned all the way off …

5 Likes

All systems go! The price scanner is chugging along now, prices should start updating soon :slight_smile:

edit: I’ve made a small update that hides all orders that are older than 7 days

38 Likes

Thank you so much for all your work on this, much appreciated!! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

thank you legend! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart: @Mayumichi You are amazing!

6 Likes

very muchly appreciated @Mayumichi
(if there is anything pixely you ever need, eg. coils, :call_me_hand: call me)

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you so much! Woohooo!!

3 Likes