Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

UI issues

can you make the window manually resizeable?

I didn’t make the harvester, so no. And it still works fine like that so I doubt simoyd is going to fix it since the API is coming, hopefully soon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think I successfully updated tana.

That was reasonably easy.

Is there a way to get @Simoyd’s app to display better temporarily to use it to edit the list? Like by changing my windows display settings etc.

I think this stopped working after recent update, Will you be making it worked again?

I’m currently waiting for the API key to start scanning for prices with that. While waiting I also made some progress on features, the first one to release with the scanning change will be item icons :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you have the complete list of raw items icons ?

Current count is at 971 icons, so most but probably still missing some. Also since creative mode didn’t work when I last tried it, the block colors are pretty bad, I’m getting the icons from the knowledge UI so they’re based on the planet I happened to be on when doing it, I think.

They’re 128x128 and the margins are pretty big, the items in the slot sometimes extend out quite a bit.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing them, i would like to use in the exoworld post for the next step.

3 Likes

Awesome cant wait

hi there, still waiting for the api key?

1 Like

Yes, I would love to know the status of this, @james, any progress?

1 Like

Yup, afaik they’re asessing the performance impact on the testing server now and if it’s ok they’ll give the key. Don’t know the expected timeline for it, hopefully soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like it could be months, the way things go. Any chance of getting priceharvester working again @Simoyd?

3 Likes

thx 4 the fast answer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As I told Mayu in discord, we miss her BUTT.
:man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3::100:

4 Likes

It’s here! The BUTT 2.0 with API integration. Check the first post for some feature highlights :slight_smile:

(The main link just in case https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi)

Didn’t finish all the planned features so there’ still more to come and some of the features on there now are a bit WIP, let me know if there’s some pain points and I’ll re-iterate the design ^^

28 Likes

This is fantastic! Nice work.

3 Likes

Outstanding as always @Mayumichi!

3 Likes

Woo hoo butt is back!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for all this work! It’s great!