Boundless vids and streams by Turrican2006

Pretty good! I like it a lot :slight_smile: :blush: I feel flattered that SUNSET FORGE MARKET is in the video :wink: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

What I think that could be an issue when sharing the video, is in a way the privacy of players since their names are shown, also PSN gamertags. In times where people are easily targeted for hacking or scam, it would need to be hidden kinda. Also looks then more professional. I for example got a lot of those telegram or so spams in the past where they advertised cracked accounts and games. So yeah you would like to hide people’s identities in videos. No clue how to do that smoothly. Otherwise it could be an actual boundless promotion video. Is neat :+1:

1 Like

Awesome little video.
Nicely put together.

1 Like

I did this on my Playstation and i am Not able to hide the names or haven n t found it how to.

My intention was to take actual gameplay footage and took the Sound from the official Advertisement Trailer
Because the gameplay in that Trailer is not up to date with how the game looks.

With usernames its the case that If you stream any kind of game this could happen today too because people can see the names of others .

I find its also more living looking than having around people without names it gives in my opinion the feeling real people play the game .

Ty all for the Feedback so far or upcoming doesen t matter If positive or negative or critics .

This helps me a lot to get better :grinning::grinning::grinning:.

This is a personal thing this game , i Love it and it makes me sad that we users only try to get attention to the game.
This Game could be so big and has so many opportunitys for the Future to expand not to say they are BOUNDLESS !!!

3 Likes

Its oortmas enjoy my new Video
Greetings Turrican2006

9 Likes

Lovely video as always, merry Christmas to you too bro :heart:

1 Like

Great video Turri. Had no idea you was doing it. Great touch. Nice seeing some of peoples oortmas themed builds/decorations.

Merry Oortmas :blush:

2 Likes

Ty all for the Kind words and Likes

Merry Christmas to you all :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Today a new video which hopefully helps people

Please let me know your thoughts about it and critics doesent matter If good or bad that helps me to improve doing this , i won t be angry about negative critics that only helps.

I am planning more content for the future so stay tuned

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

@majorvex can you Cut of

new Player Made Promotion Trailer

In the topic discription please Ty in advance
Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like