Boundless was okay yesterday but today it's not?

What are you hitting it with?

Tried diamond slingbow, topaz slingbow, ruby slingbow. Even sapphire slingbow is no good now.

I am making emerald slingbows now to test.

I will make a Youtube video on mob killing so you can see ! That is the best way so you can see yourself.

3 Likes

I’ll jump on later and try the amethyst sling bow as well

I have amethyst and will test it too :slight_smile:

Video is uploading to YT now, will post the moment it is done.

I agree with the sentiments spoken here. I understand that there need to be some balance, and it taking the same amount of shots for mobs on low level planets compared to high level planets was a bit odd, but this update gets it wrong the other way around. Indeed, i wasn’t even able to kill a cuttletrunck with a copper slingshot now, while it used to take two shots. I was happily filling up two portals with the spoils, and was even contemplating making another portal. Well, that plan is scrapped for the forthcoming future.

While this was already expected i do not take kindly the amount of swings it now takes to break a block. This has seriously taken the fun for me out of this game. I like to work in a fast pace, and i like to make glass and use a lot of glass in my builds. But it takes more resources to make glass then in couch minecraft and this has now become such a grind i pretty much think i will be only logging in to get the daily and weekly bonus and wait till the fun has returned.

4 Likes

Have a look and count the hits per different slingbow…

2 Likes

Yikes! I would accept that if they dropped 30 oort stones.

4 Likes

First one was brutal. All those shots and only get one dark blood.

1 Like

Yeah as I stated before, not worth wasting your time/weapons on !

4 Likes

omg coolz oone hit ores
happy times

Is this with the extra damage crystal for slingbows?

2 Likes

No, that has never worked before, does it now make any difference ?

1 Like

don’t know never actually tried it

@SWProzee1 Do you have sling mastery maxed?

1 Like

@SWProzee1 did a test with damage crystal no effect.

Yes I have indeed.

@SWProzee1 lol, it’s really a funny one, I guess we’ll see some cuttle revenge until this gets rebalanced

I also agree with the sentiment felt here. Love the game but thought it was a bit of a grind and could have done with nerfing a little so it wouldn’t be quite so time consuming. Now its gone completely the other way and gotten even more time consuming and verging on tedious. I’ve only been playing 2 weeks but thats 50+ hours gameplay to get to Lvl 21, I just wanna go exploring and build cool things, not spend 10 minutes hitting a stone 5 times for 4 xp :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s possible that you’re hitting the Rock-paper-scissors elemental enhancements? ie. hit an Elemental creature with the right anit-Element and it’ll take more damage?

Update 1:
(It’s also possible the balance is simply borked somehow.)

Update 2:
Also that’s a Level 5 Cuttletrunk - don’t you want some creatures that are bad ass? If a Level 5 creature could be killed in 5 hits then where is the challenge?

Maybe the problem here is the distribution of the creature levels spawned.

Yes - a Level 5 creature should reward you with a bumper harvest of drops.

7 Likes

Sure I want a challenge, thats why I am waiting for the boss fights to be added to the game.

But the reward is simply not worth it fighting them in this update.