Boundless was okay yesterday but today it's not?

Just good sense to me. Otherwise the mob will stop in front of an invisible wall so as not to go into the Beacon area … it would be ridiculous.

It feels to me like some kind of “force field gate” setup could be very nice for larger openings into settled areas. Perhaps it would consume spark to operate?

2 Likes

A very good idea the fields of strength. So it’s not a void. It would require a visual effect to perceive this field of force.

Just saying, with the correct gear (ruby slingbow for me) and full vitality I am perfectly able to solo hunt on munteen, including level 5 monsters.

1 Like

I am too as a full leveled up player, but that is not the point. (I don’t die fighting them)

• Shooting 40x or more on a cuttle is just grinding and no fun.
  • The reward is not worth it wasting time/resources on
  • This way it is impossible to keep (multiple) portals open
1 Like

This is why I hope the rewards are going to be better in the next update. I’m just saying the mobs aren’t necessarily too hard and if we had better rewards I would be happy with the mobs.

1 Like

Agreed, I think the reward aspect needs some balance attention.

I’ve not tried a Gold slingbow yet (will hopefully try tonight), so I’d like to see how hard it is for a player with relative skills coming to the planet for the first time (I’m only level 35 and have opened up a various spread of skill points).

I think it’s going to be hard against the T5 Elementals, but I believe that not all creatures on the planet should be the elemental variant (although currently more seem to be so than not).

Personally, I also think that the elemental versions should have a slim chance to drop a gem ore, in addition to more drops than a standard T5 creature.

2 Likes