Boundless world maps for download

Is there any truth in the rumour that @bucfanpaka owns 2300 of those? :grin:

5 Likes

yes, we certainly have an immeasurable :boundless: universe …
… and the beauty of it is that new ones are added every day :+1: :innocent:

Latest maps:

(Also includes the requested private worlds.)

15 Likes

@james As always - you guys rock!

1 Like

@james hey mate hope your well, can you please upload new world maps? Specifically I’m chasing Glov - planning city builds atm and it’s hard to allocated zoning.

Cheers

2 Likes

Latest here:

16 Likes

Thank you mate, your a legend

What did I do? :thinking:
.:rofl:

1 Like

Sushhhhh don’t tell anyone

1 Like

@james any chance of a world map update this month mate :heart:

1 Like

Can it be a compactness map I like to see Houchus in that form

You can see Houchus with all of the beacons and their compactness on this map: https://www.boundlexx.app/atlas/47/

It is from the last dump though so it is a bit out of date (I update the data as within ~12 hours of a new dump), but still should provide the data you are looking for. Beacon boundary colors have no relation to compactness so you need to actually click on the beacon to see the compactness in the tooltip that pops up.

How up to date are these maps put of interest?

Looks like April 13.

1 Like

Latest here:

23 Likes

Thanks for the maps, ol’ pal. Now I can see all the work I need to do :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the new maps @james … is there anyway of publishing them with thier actual planet names in the future or perhaps providing a list of which map belongs to which planet. I understand you guys probably have a ton of stuff on your plate already so no biggy if not possible.

5 Likes

Yep. I can do that.

Names might get a little funky with emoji codes.

9 Likes

Thank you James, very much appreciated… hope you take some time out to enjoy what’s left of the weekend.

4 Likes

Hopefully he’s out enjoying the sun, like I told him to!

YOU BETTER BE ENJOYING THE SUN JAMES!

1 Like