Boundless world maps for download

Latest maps are available here:

57 Likes

Niiiiice! Thanks James!

I can see my house!

Does it means those maps will be updated regularly?

1 Like

:open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent, thanks!! :+1::star:

Huh, wow. I can’t actually see anything I’ve built on my base. Didn’t know it was that short time ago it’d been simple cliff plateaus. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which is Maryx?

Thank you @james

Pretty sure it’s Use2_t0_0 looking at the land

1 Like

Nice, I can print this out and glue it to my donut!

4 Likes

Thank you so much James for the maps. It is interesting to see how the players of the community have made their mark on their perspective worlds!

2 Likes

Yep, I went and searched mine out! :slight_smile:

A real :trophy: has to go to the Cephonex Merika Star. :star: That is just incredible.

Being able to see builds on other planets is just something that I love so much, I never tire of staring up at the skies and checking everything out.

5 Likes

These are awesome. Thanks for these.

1 Like

Cannot open, gives me an error ;/

Be sure to give Gyosha Ophin a look in a few months :slight_smile: I am slowly building my base, and it’s going to change a bit. Finally close to having everything I need plotted to start building on it.

2 Likes

How often do these get updated? I’m really curious to try and do a ‘timelapse’ of alder cause it’s been built up so much the last few months.

Awesome, will do! :slight_smile: My new main place is going up (very slowly) on Gyosha as well. I forget my own coords though. :rofl: But I’ve always loved Gyosha both for the resources and colors, and found a lovely spot, so I think it is time for a big change, though over time… my Alder settlement was sort of patched together as I learned, maybe do better this time.

Huh, these are a few weeks old already I think? My farm is just a pit still :slight_smile:

Oh I meant to tell you I redid your farm this morning. It is a pit again. .

:rofl:

4 Likes

You want me to go check huh? Tsk! It was there an hour ago :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes