Bounty hunting and raiding

Only certain worlds would be ideal for everyone. People know what they are getting into that way.

I totally agree with you as I would much rather have other items implemented into the game rather than PVP it I had to choose how the devs spent their time on the game. It was just a thought as I thought that,that post meant there would be some form of PVP. I definitely would be one those who turns around and starts complaining about it

Just read your topic and thought it was good. I do love the idea of pickpocketing in game but I just don’t see how non NPC players could be stupid enough to not be looking when you’re doing it. The only way I could see that is if some form of policing system was incorporated :so if you say stole some money/materials you could do it even though they were looking as long as they weren’t aware of what your doing and then when you get the materials you literally leg it away BUT so the other player has a chance then a policing system would either try and take you down thus returning the goods or as I said put a bounty on your head

Oh yes, no doubt about it. Wouldn’t be much fun if you wanted to live peacefully and then was just killed by another player and you had no choice in the matter.