Box contest 2026

So I came up with a new event I hope one and all will enjoy!

Come to Lutrion and build a box! Any color or anything that will be like a box or the idea of a box. For example, can be any colors, or even if you made it look like a gift box, or maybe a cube, a pattern on the box almost like a gift wrapping, or it’s made out of glass and you can see what’s inside it.

Everyone only gets a 2x2x2 plotted area and the portal to the area will be on the far left if you come from the main portals, and portal will be named. (Box contest.)

This is just something fun to show off your imagination in the most fun and coolest way, just from making a box!

All the beacons will be owned by me, so join the guild book and I will give you perms to a beacon, message me in game or discord so I can tell you your sign number, so when it’s time for people to vote, people don’t know who built what.

Thought this would be fun for the month of October since I will be slammed busy and will not be able to do the Halloween maze till November, so when you make your box, there is no theme, you can do any holiday or theme you like. Once the contests comes to a close, I will post photos of everyone’s box in here for voting, and the top 3 people to win will get…

  1. A code to own your own planet/or planet fuel
  2. 1,000,000
  3. 1ss rough oort

And everyone who participated will get a little gift for making something to add a bit of yourself to add to the Phantom of the opera land. :heart: And once the contest is over your numbers will change into your name of the person who created the box.

Here is when the contest starts and ends. 2026-10-02T06:00:00Z→2026-10-31T06:00:00Z so come on down and hope to see you and what you might build!

And if you think I am out of room, nah, nah, I am adding as people join. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes