Brandywine, Draconi and Others I Hidden Gems Series I Boundless [EP 08]

Next stop! Brandywine, Blitz88’s “secret build” and I stumble across the Twisted Dragon Contest.

17 Likes

Another great video, thanks for the visit :slightly_smiling_face:. The snake build isn’t mine it’s my partner’s (bioparr) but thanks for all the credit :joy:.

6 Likes

uuuuh, I need to watch that one. I wonder if you found my builds on Dracones Mundi :smiley:
My lunchbreak will be fun

6 Likes

Great video, as always! :slight_smile:
I was a bit sad seeing you didn’t pass my “You shall not pass” line. It’s there 'cause I’m not completely done with the cave but more or less a joke. (and as a side note: yes, the statue in front is a ram. I used a mount from World of Warcraft as a reference)
So yeah, the cave on Dracones Mundi is one of my builds I’m working on ^^

I hope you’ll stop by again when our city progressed a bit more and/or the build contest ended.

Oh and I fell in love with the Brandywine builds. There’s so much detail, it’s great!

5 Likes

Ooooo yay! The man and I really enjoyed watching this, and hearing your reaction was fun you do a great job! Thanks so much for visiting, I’m happy you found my bling room haha :slight_smile:

Draconi is just wow we were checking that place out not that long ago! Very creative and talented builders. Haven’t seen @BoundlessBlitz place in person yet but will be going to check out that beautiful house and those snakes!

4 Likes

LOL! Welp! You both do beautiful work!!

2 Likes

Aww! I should have went ahead and recorded the area. lol I was trying to be respectful of your sign…although I was tempted. LOL!

3 Likes

Brandywine is so gorgeous and whimsical! I loved every bit of it! Definitely check out Blitz’s place!

3 Likes

I will definitely be visiting brandywine need to steal ideas, I mean get inspired. :joy::joy: I find building outdoors the hardest and getting it to look natural, you do this beautifully @Shadykatt34 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you again so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that! Feel free to use Brandywine for inspiration anytime :slight_smile: we like to inspire and to be inspired LOL

2 Likes