Bringing ExoPlanet Materials to T6 worlds till Exo are fixed?

I want to start the post out by saying this may be way harder to do Than for me to say, but i thought i would put my 2cents into the subject.

So since Exoplanets are not currently working and there seems to be no timeline on when they will be fixed(unless there is and i missed it), it would be nice if some of the things that ONLY spawn on exo worlds came to T6 worlds. For instance Kindling shards, petrol, rare gems, ect. We got that huge patch for exo planets and so many new things to craft/farm but cant do half of them currently due to no exo planets to get said materials on( thus making the market for these Absurd in most shops) I understand they are supposed to be rarer Materials, but whats the point if we cant even access them.

Just seems like a waste to have all these things one could be crafting/farming but cant because the materials needed just don’t exist in game other than shops.

Thanks- [Fade] Tpain

5 Likes

Been saying this for ages…let us get rentals with lucent gems and kindling mass…way over due.:grin:

1 Like

And goo!! My paint farm ain’t gonna restock itself :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I wonder if the devs could spawn a t7 sovereign? And allow mining perms (No plotting) for everyone for however long they normally last for. 5-7 days? Then delete the planet.

6 Likes

Pretty similar to what I was just thinking, surely they can force spawn exos or dev owned sovereigns like you’ve mentioned until this is rectified. Please devs help me out here lol (hint hint a rift exo would be awesome😆)

2 Likes

Appreciate this post.

I want to post something complaining about the lack of exos on a daily basis. I keep stopping myself because I love this game and don’t like complaining. I know the Devs are working hard and I love the new content but…

Exos please. So many of us are waiting. I feel like the lack of posts and comments complaining about it is just the community silently agreeing to be polite and patient, which is great :heart: - but I think a lot more people are anxious about this than are speaking up.

3 Likes

Maybe someone should start posting an exo meme every day until we get a T7 exo.

In all Honesty, the boundless community is pretty relaxed when it comes to complaining. 1 Day on the Wow forums is like Hell compared to years on this forum.

But on the opposite side of things, i think people should be complaining(constructively that is)(sorry @james) . They should truly know how much people loved the new content that was added and how much they miss it. We have seen how easy it seems push out a Sovereign world in less than a day after the initial setup… So how hard can it be to push out an exo world again or make an exo sovereign world. (even if this has to be manually done every 5-7 instead of automatic)

The lack of updates on missing content can be upsetting and it gets people angry and out of wack when they are left in the Dark. I Know the boundless team isn’t that big if i remember correctly but keeping your community in touch with whats going on should be a top priority especially in a game that is built on Community.

Heck hire me and i will be the community forums manager. You can let everyone yell at me while i tell them whats going on.

3 Likes