BROWN TOWN, ODF I Hidden Gems Series I Boundless [EP 11]

Hello, hi! Another long one - sorry! I find myself getting lost in the details sometimes, forgive me! I’m off to explore Browntown and Die Zulflucht on Finata!

27 Likes

Thanks for sharing our little city <3

It does get a little difficult to navigate Brown Town from underneath the mall :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome! Sorry for the lack of roads haha we are working on it!

4 Likes

LOL! You have a point there!

2 Likes

Makes exploring more interesting! Especially for the clumsy ones like me! lol!

4 Likes

haha. now you say it. it indeed looks like a simon says. but i only noticed because you said it xD it is my Unidentified Fruity Object. Hello i am Fruitcake in game or Fruity how ever you want! due to seeing your video and getting a digital boop from my good friend; @Bethlehem , i will make a portal beneath it! but if you wanna see inside just find some one with fruitcake in his name, that wil be me. thank you for featuring our brown town and seeing you have so much fun exploring!
on an other note, fruity knows quite a lot about forging, and already taught several oortians! so if you are interested, find me around brown town! the little tiny white and red house you walk past 2 times is also mine^^. okay i have rambled enough. thanks again
may your day be fruitful!

5 Likes

Hiya, Fruity! I think I’ve seen you running around! lol I was tempted to try to grapple up, but that would have been disastrous - I know my limits lol. I’ll be back! I usually come there to sell my beans so I’ll stop by again. =D

1 Like

Wow great video and thank you so much and that you like our builds at die Zuflucht. That video really made me happy and I had to laugh a lot as you tried to get up to the fist above the hub. It has an entrance by the way :joy:
That big arena is a dodge bomb arena and the big skull building is castle Greyskull our new dodge bomb arena.
Thank you thank you for all those nice words and visiting us! Really love it :heart:

And yes Gilden Werkstatt means guild workshop :grin:

5 Likes

with the right grapple you would have made it. but there are only portals to enter it xD. so you would have seen more but not all.

but that will change!!

if you are again in brown, shout fruity 3 times and ill comerunnin xP(if i am.online ofcourse)
always happy to talk to other oortians and help them out!

2 Likes

The hunting Sphinx :grin::grin::grin:

This is the second in the Game and done a Bit better

By PamavonFinata

than the original which IS on Arie in my old place .

I Love IT an amazing build and our new meeting Point for the ODF hunts

1 Like

LOL!!! Of course there was an entrance! ROFL - Only I would take the hard route. I really did love your city and some of my guildmates came to visit to take notes. LOL!

1 Like

It is SO cool! IDK how you guys make these massive builds and they turn out beautifully!

2 Likes

Haha you did but why didn’t I see you? Could have shown you the entrance and the hidden stuff but that wouldn’t have be funny the way it was. You really made me happy with that video and that you loved the airport.

That thing has a story. It was an accident cause I tried to make a TV tower :joy: and when it was finished I looked at it and said damn it looks more like an airport tower… Failed let’s build an airport and then bane did the hangar and we made the starting field and I finished it with the helipad so a TV tower ended up as an airport :joy:

Wow your mates took notes that means a lot to us. So much honor for us. Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Kinda like thinking over weeks and than it’s a lot of chiseling and dying lol so was for me :joy:

1 Like

Ooooo you found my pixel town!!! Just made my whole day!!! Lol :fox_face::heart:

3 Likes

@PixelatedTwix thanks for checking out my shop “Capt’s Finer Things” it was really cool seeing it on your video!

1 Like

Brown Town is beautiful ! So glad you made this video​:purple_heart::heartbeat::purple_heart: Also ODF is beautiful too.I have portal in each place to my city.Awesome tours!

2 Likes

That airport is epic! Seriously! A happy accident. LOL!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m going to have to stop by and do some shopping. lol

I’m glad I actually got to do some exploring of your city!!

1 Like