Brown Town Pixel Art Competition

As long as there’s a form of pixel art there, you can do whatever pleases you above/below/around/wherever it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s some of the completed entries so far:

There’s a few more people building there and I couldn’t be happier :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

These look amazing!!

4 Likes

Get amongst it people, show us your skills hahah.

1 Like

Here are more of the completed ones:

18 Likes

Sweet rainbow dash

4 Likes

Just waiting for someone to do a top-down pixel-art of this, just so I don’t have to :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

All completed entries have one of these portals on the road outside their piece, so you don’t break a sweat trying to run/fly to it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There are some really cool stuff here. Stop by to admire and maybe add something amazazing

4 Likes

I promise I’ll get mine done before the comp is finished haha

1 Like

Loads of time matey! Glad to see so many people coming together for this!!

I’ll get on lengthening the road soon, so more people can get involved. I know there are a few wanting to plot their own art in a week or two <3

1 Like

Still a month on this!

Here’s one of the latest submissions (I’ll take pics of the others later):

10 Likes

Less than a month to go to get your pixel art entry in!

3 judges will be determining the winners. They represent the transportation, commerce and resource management of Boundless:

@MrNiX, @majorvex and @bucfanpaka - thank you guys so much for agreeing to judge this event! Lots of really fantastic entries so far!!

4 Likes

I am using a blank canvas to lay my blocks on and was told the the pixel contest rules required the depth to be 1 block not 2. Even tho the surface will still be flat, technically it’s two blocks deep. Is that against the rules? Also, if i wanted to add some extra root like lines on top of the image to make it better is that allowed?

2 Likes

As long as it resembles pixel art, go wild :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun take on Pixel Art! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

1 Like

2 weeks left on this!

I’ll be taking screenshots at the end and sending a little presentation to all 3 judges, just in case they can’t get into the game :slight_smile:

Hope you’re all having the best day!! <3

4 Likes

Here is my finished entry!!

11 Likes

Wow! Nailed it

1 Like

thanks! I didn’t do the root thing I asked about but I ran out of time and also thought it was perfect without it…haha. I always wanted to try pixel art…It’s fun.

1 Like