Brown Town

So as Brown Town was turning to ash and roads disappeared I got kind of bummed out. Then I noticed that someone had replaced a few of the roads in the main part of the area. But they neglected to build any to the shops in what was the BT small mall area. So I thought I would extend that section. I loved running around the shops and chatting with Spoodle and what not. So I built a smaller portal area that is central to both areas. Still building walkways etcetera but we already have a couple shops that have moved in and a few portals open. Opened a portal to TNT so all have easy access to it. second level near the center mall wall. If anyone knows Aener see if he can remove the little rails he put in to keep people from falling off path,

20 Likes

This is very sweet of you all to keep BTSM running. We didn’t expect for people to react like this. For the record, we were bummed to see it turn to ash also and I am personally heart warmed to see you guys revive the area. Aenar is @tarranth here btw.

12 Likes

We miss you and Spoodle, hope you two are doing well :heart:

5 Likes

We miss you all too. We are doing good here!

7 Likes

THIS is awesome! Look at my favourite community go! :purple_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

There anything you need to assist in rebuilding/keeping things up? I’d be happy to donate time or mats :+1:

I miss BT :pensive:

3 Likes

Haha @Wondernut beat me to it. I was going to throw something up but got held up by work.

Nice work yo

4 Likes

Downnnnnnnnntoowwwwwnnn

Browntown!

4 Likes

@Wondernut I spoke to you earlier today. I removed the rails last night. Having seen the work you’ve done, I feel that my simple work can’t compare. I’ve reclaimed so that you can set it up how you want. Probably be best for it all to match anyway. :+1:

6 Likes

Downtown ain’t going down!

3 Likes

I Thought that was your intention we will get it all matching up and shiny!

After thinking about the logistics of it, I realized that you were the better person to do it. In a short time, you had created a better viewing experience than I could have ever conceived of. I yielded to the more talented person.

3 Likes

Walkways, Ceilings, in for now. Have some lanterns to place. But pretty much in place for now. :grinning:

2 Likes

Dude you are a legend

2 Likes

Went for a look around today - I LOVE what you’ve done with the mall!! <3

4 Likes

My favorite part of it is how the lanes look at Night they just GLOW! It was an unintentional effect.

2 Likes

I saw that from the start. That’s why I bowed out to your expertise :wink:

I’ve run into something of yours on Lutrion over by my spicy been portal. Can’t wait to see progress. Hopefully you leave me more than enough spicy beans to harvest bahahaha

3 Likes