BTGTG Player Auction 8pm UTC

Count me in :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Sound fun count me in auction me off. [TNT] Esper here for service

1 Like

brilliant idea!, make sure you put them all on a shopstand and incase them in glass hehe

2 Likes

Thanks to all the volunteers so far :heart:

1 Like

Please note the time change to allow us more time to auction off all of these lovely specimens.

1 Like

Count bane in :grin:

2 Likes

@Eggshaker - you know you’re gonna bid on him anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is today guys!! 7pm UTC! 23 people wanting to be auctioned off… so far…

2020-12-05T19:00:00Z
here timestamp for 7pm UTC+0

3 Likes

Thanks for that @Saint-X :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like the timestamp function, with this you dont need every time to ask goole for what time it is in you location :smile:

if i dont forget the time i will look if i found something to buy ^^

1 Like

1 Like

I’m going to be a little late to the auction dont get out of work until 2 central

Hmmm we will wait for you:)

Okay guys, I need to talk to the auctionable players. I need to make sure I’m not auctioning you off to anyone who may cause you grief. If you have concerns about any certain player bidding to cause you grief-

PLEASE CONTACT ME PERSONALLY BEFORE THE EVENT.

2 Likes

I could be late too it’s the end time of the 6pm CET hunt and maybe I am not the only one :grin: but I rush for the auction after the hunt

Is anyone streaming this? Sadly I can’t come :weary:

1 Like

Message from Beth: (she’s currently got a sleeping child on her)

We’re pushing the time back to 8PM UTC - we’ve had to do this because a lot of the people who would really like to come are unable to now because of the time change.

@n-fluence Beth says sorry if this cuts into your time, but we’ve got to think of the people :slight_smile: (including one of our top contributors)

Note re-re work of time, 8pm UTC. 7pm excluded too many of our auctionees.

I want to bid on you dude :joy: sad that you can’t come around :disappointed: