Bug! invisible walls etc

happens every couple seconds but i always get stuck randomly it seems in place when near a chiseled block D:, my chiseled ramps.
has this happened to anyone? nothing i can do but wait it out or hope something i do brings me out of this stuck in place bug…when it happens i can’t jump or run anywhere.

EDIT: can’t grapple out either.

EDIT: Broke the block it looked like i was standing on (this is a non chiseled block) and i immediately die?!?!?!

EDIT: Breaking the nearby chiseled blocks didn’t bring me out of this paralyzed feet bug thing. but i died and now im back and hope it doesn’t happen for a little while at least?

EDIT: returning to sanctum can bring me out of it yay!

1 Like

Do you have example screenshots of the chiselled blocks in question?

thru further instances of the bug its just that ramp…i have mirror of the ramp nearby but that ramp doesn’t trigger it…for some reason its just the area immediately in front of/touching the begining of the base of this ramp

It’s kind of hard to tell what kind of shape it is from one angle that’s quite close up. Can you post screenshots from a little further back and from some different angles?

In addition, (or perhaps alternatively) what are the coordinates for this location?

945N, -878E Altitude:112

hubbit network>dzassak>super rad

im heading off to work in a couple mintues so i won’t be able to do much more until midnight tonight MST

as a side note i experienced previous situations of invisible walls but they haven’t reoccurred since this ramp thing popped up.

I used to have a sarlacc on raxxa that used these slope-chiseled shapes as teeth.

You can definitely get caught on these and you’re stuck in place bouncing up and down until you sanctum out, or sometimes die.

It makes me wonder if you’re getting caught on the tip of that.

1 Like

That is valid thougt…before I left for my workplace I begun to avoid that particular ramp…not sure if the other ramps would trigger it since they are not the cut off ramp that the one is that is the issue. Feel free to go to the coords and see if it causes you an issues if you want to.

Edit: it caused you to bounce? That must have been nauseating…luckily for me I just cant leave the spot, no jumping.

Thanks for the information. I can confirm that it’s possible to get stuck there, so I’ve logged a bug. I have also discovered that it is also possible to free the character from that block. If you stop moving for a bit, then you should be able to free yourself after a second or two (at least it did for me).

1 Like

Ty! I’ll be patient then and stop spinning in place. :slight_smile: