Bug with plotting

I have found a bug with plotting above a plot column you own. It hard to describe because the word plot gets used to much. I will try to quote the useage as a verb to “plot”
If you do not have “plotted” the plot immediately below a plot you are trying to “plot”, you receive an error that you need your neighbors permission to “plot” that plot, even though you already have “plotted” a plot farther below it.
For example, you have a beacon consisting of 9 plots, in a 3x3 square, and have “plotted” the ground level plots, and have neighbors on all sides with reservation rights…
You then use a beacon plotter to add plots 1 and 2 levels above the center plot. If you try to then “Plot” one of the outer plots at the 2nd level, you receive the error.

I did find a workaround: If you “plot” the plot 1 level above the ground and immediately below the plot you just tried unsuccessfully to “plot”, you can now go back to the 2nd level center and “plot” that outer plot. You then can use a beacon plot remover to remove the plot immediately below that plot (the plot 1 level above the ground).

Hopefully I explained that clear enough. I was able to repeat the problem.

2 Likes

You could submit a few screenshots (or diagrams if you prefer) if it’s easier for you to explain it this way.