Bugged portal exit rotation?

Trying to rotate a portal’s exit and it’s just acting out; first no reaction for a long time, then rotating a few times after just one click;

no connection issues at the time of doing it

anyone else seeing this lately?

Seen this about a month ago.
Back then my game must have gone out of sync. The portal appeared correct for others but always wrongly rotated for me.
After restarting all was fine again.

1 Like

never seen that happening - so many years and portals open and rotated

but @Turrican2006 just told me he had it lately a lot

1 Like

Yes , Had this several Times in the Last Month… A Bit Strange…

1 Like

We used to have issues with one block wide portals that had east-west orientation (instead of N/S). Sounds like the issue might have started back up?

Does restarting help?

1 Like

It worked eventually before I tried restarting, so can’t say.

1 Like

Yeah best thing to do is to restart your game if the portal doesn’t rotate. Running the hub at DK mall I noticed that a lot with the center portals (1wide portals not rotating) when a new one opened. Usually waited rotating those for a day or two so it wouldn’t be rotated from both sides.

So restarting the game after a miss rotation is you best bet. Chances are it did rotate but not registered for you.

1 Like

Ive found sometimes even just going to the sanctum or another planet and coming back to it fixes the issue when it occurs

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this. Good to know I was not going crazy or seeing things :blush:

2 Likes

Same Here :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes