Build in Progress

Hello Everyone!

I think I have some good progress on my current build so I wanted to share it with everyone. I have pics of both night and day.
Let me know what you think! Also if you have any suggestions on improving the build :slight_smile:

It’s located at [2019.79, 128.60, 1368.08] on Alturnik, if you wanted to see it in person.

11 Likes

Let’s see…

:oort_start::oort_o::oort_f::oort_m::oort_c::oort_e::oort_n::oort_n::oort_e::oort_v::oort_y::oort_stop:

OFMCENNEVY

Is it supposed to be jibberish, or am I reading it the wrong way? Either way I always love the use of the Oort language. I wish more people would use it instead of English when building structures.

As for the build, it’s looking mighty futuristic. I personally wouldn’t use as much refined and decorative so close together. Large amount of it and you start to get a grid like effect - something I avoid myself, but if it suits you then that’s all that really matters.

The mouth or entrance is an odd shape. I’d either go with a square, cross or octagonal opening.

Just my thoughts! Nice job though @ozarka30!

3 Likes

I don’t know how to do the oort language on the forumn.

It should be left square in a Z like English, over the door, then right square like a Z.

Should be Mine of Envy, since it’s an emerald mine.

1 Like

Click the Emoji face and click the Custom section.

Oh, I must have spelled it out wrong? It could be me… it’s late.

this is how it should read, I did mess up the I on the left though
:oort_m::oort_i::oort_n::oort_e:
:oort_o::oort_f:
:oort_e::oort_n::oort_v::oort_y:

3 Likes

Nice! I see it now. Nice work.

1 Like

I love seeing oort language used, I hope I see more of it.

1 Like