Building a Viking themed port town!

I’m a stickler for creating buildings that fit the environment and abide by a certain theme, I’ve found a location in an ice biome where the approach to the settlement is through some fjords, making a Viking themed port town fit PERFECTLY!!

Below you can see images of my current home which displays the quality and build style I want the entire town to have, my question is as follows, would anyone be interested in assisting me in building this town (ABIDING BY THE THEME) i dont want it to become a settlement (village/town) and have all the fruity, square and ugly buildings that I see scattered around so often.
I might be posting this in vain but im building this town anyway with or without help, would be nice to keep all the same theme and make this a community creation! Anyone interested in helping out?

(*EDIT)
Added an image of the main wall (port side) and an image of said wall from the Fjords, I will happily build houses and give the permission to people on here to prevent spam builds)

12 Likes

Good luck on that. I really hope you will end up making a nice location, however you will probably end up being griefed by players that don’t read forums. Sad but true :confused:

I have a nice idea and will contact you tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope not! If we get a community together with grouped Land claims we should be okay. All right man, look forward to hearing it :smiley:

I love the idea! My Home is also viking themed.
Maybe i can contribute a building or a park. :smile:
May I ask what world you a building on?
Sadly that has become a criterion for me, as I’m having connectivity issues on the us and aus worlds.

1 Like

Nice! Maybe we can collaborate. Therka (EU main/low Tier) I’m hate the idea of getting griefed, the location is perfect! (Added 2 new images to OP) Thanks for the interest too :smiley:

1 Like