Building in 2020! Lets see them plans!

Im a nature builder all the way. If i can make it ā€¦ i do it haha

1 Like

if u gimme coords ill come by any means and check it out :smiley:

1 Like

That looks awesome. If you want help I will be happy to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Buugi I love what you do and aspire to do the same as well as you doā€¦ nature the not for children out of my settlement please!!

@Mittekemuis Iā€™ve seen pictures of your work so yes, yes please very much. I will be in contact.

@Hashmalash Dub-T in lutrion, you can warp to capital or come via the TNT megahub portal. Build coords are in the screenshot, debug screen at top. I promise to turn off the ā€œforeigner dettering lag switchā€ while you are there. @Buugi does a convincing aussie accent and this is the only reason he got past the guard snakes.

@morey523 this terraforming project has to be priority #1 above all else. If you need any help whatsoever, count me in.

@Venom clearly the guard snakes have no effect on a character named venom if you were hunting my meteors!!! Thatā€™s settled, replacing the snakes with koalas (drop bears). What I mean to say is thankyou!

1 Like

Looking forward to see these wonderful builds that know no bounds. :):blue_heart:

1 Like

Some of you may know or have heard, by some i mean very little lol :stuck_out_tongue: It is and overly ambitious and unnecessarily large colour storage which i hope to complete some time in 2020 or not lol, if you do realize and remember the design and i will say that it is not of my design which i will explain later.

The giant green rectangle attached to my home which is of course underground (my dumbass probably didnā€™t put it deep enough but itā€™s fine lol) It is a whopping 106 x 28 plot colour storage.

This colour storage does of course have a center to it all where the hubs/connectors are, as you can see each one will being going off to the left or right side, there are 7 of them all being 4 x 4 plots but also being 5 plots high (image doesnā€™t show it but they will be).

Now on each hub/connector be it the left or right side there is a long 51 plot platform going out as shown here (a bit dark yes but itā€™s not finished) you can see that there are two sides to these and there are sections for a single colour which is 5 plots long for each colour. There can be 10 colour storageā€™s on either side of the platform each colour storage is 31 shops stands long and it goes up in steps up to 10. For either side of the colour storage left or right it does have to be 2 plots high so the roofs of the platforms will fit which is another is already another ā– ā– ā– ā–  ton of plots :stuck_out_tongue:

This build in total which iā€™ve calculated will be 6272 plots :crazy_face: Now why am i building this of course you ask? Well i want perfectly sorted colour storage because i hate ā– ā– ā– ā–  lying around and i want my colours to be sorted, yes there may be overflow but thats why i can put ornate storages behind the stair like storage which is perfect. Why shop stands for the front and why not the new chests? I like seeing things visually rather then having to open every chest to find what i want. Will i hit the mesh limit? Unlikely, since iā€™ve already tested this storage design beforehand (donā€™t ask how long that took me) but this comes back into play with why i chose this design and yes itā€™s not mine i give full credit to the person who did make it (but his is on a much smaller scale).

The colours Iā€™ve changed to have a rustic look to it since i like the colour orange and i think Iā€™ve done a good job at that with the copper, warm orange gleam along with oxide violet, warm red and some black.

Yes iā€™m insane, this thing is far from finished the left side isnā€™t even completely dug out (not using bombs cuz all the copper i mine goes towards this build) Hell neither side is dug out completely as on the right i still got to dig up one whole plot up. This is the cost i pay for my perfectly sorted colour storage and to be honest i donā€™t know if this is the biggest colour storage to be built in game but feel free to tell me and call me crazy if it is and feel free to tell me what you think so far :grin::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Youā€™re still available once your done there to come and get started making one for me right?

Good, Iā€™ll pencil you in for early 2021, will need you to have it finished within the week though as the carpet layers will be in immediately after you!

Awesome man, colours and the atmosphere you have created are the perfect. Also, as you know, I love overly ambitious ideas and I know for a fact that you have the tenacity to get it done.

2 Likes

Thanks and honestly this is impossible to do it within a week lol iā€™d need like a full team just to do that but as long as youā€™d be willing to supply all the materials :stuck_out_tongue: I will say though i have used my own Partner as a slave in the digging out process and donā€™t worry she did it because she wants to help i swear :joy:

1 Like

The Jedi temple

15 Likes

I wanna make my estate larger and have more minigames! And not a puny snowball fighting ring

1 Like

I want to build this

10 Likes

I can sign up for slave observer crew. I just need a whip :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

image image

Bomb war (chunin exams) coming 2020

9 Likes

Being a newer player of Boundless, I have 5 goals for 2020:

1. Keep playing the game and not get bored or discouraged like I have with other Sandbox games (ie; Conan, Ark, PixArk, Minecraft, Citadel)!

2. To tell my friends how much fun I am having in the game and get a few of them to buy it so we can play together! (While also hoping that it goes on sale for PS4 sometime in 2020)

3. Build an Elven Village to live in and have fun building it!.

4. Explore more worlds and figure out how to survive while hunting and gathering!

5. Reach Level 50 and beyond!

14 Likes

1: Finish my Castle, then add the details to it.
2: Find enough Kindling Mass Kernals to finish my small farm of those.
3: Finish the Castle Outer Walls.
4: Add some more buildings inside the walls.

5: No idea what else yet.

5 Likes

Plan for 2020 is a shinto temple with a japanese garden full of cherry trees.
And after that maybe the castle of Himeji or Hakone (do you know that in a lot of places in japan like Hakone castle you have volonteer guides doing free tour just for the pleasure to show their cultural history. I had a very nice retired japanese man who gave us the tour, he was so nice. FYI in Kyoto you can have guides, doing it on their free time, to show you the city. All they ask in return is a meal).

some torii :

Himeji castle

7 Likes

I plan to refine and add a lot of detail to my current builds this coming year. I have had a lot of land and have built several large structures near each other but I always leave them pretty bare-bones. They need a bit of life, color, and detail to them and that has always been a struggle for me when building.

1 Like

cf

6 Likes

I built Himeji-jo castle in My settlement Japanito but and so tempted to tear it down and rebuild it lol. Literally my first build of the game! Was a lot of fun! But I feel I can do better at this point! Come check it out sometime! On Kada I accessible thru tardis, diligence, ps Kada I and Legendville mall

I tried exactly that in EA time, scaled it down a lot but still had quite a hall.
Moria was always on my list of things to do, as much as many other Tolkien-world creations.

But when the full release came I decided to do my own things more, and follow styles rather than copies.

2 Likes