Building Kor'aelessaan

Thanks @boundmore, what do you think, should I chisel it or leave it as is? I’m really considering, but I’m not sure which chisels can do the trick…

Done some extra fine-tuning on the tree. Just noticed one branch was a bit odd from a specific point of view.
Moved to the Inn upper corners. Wanted to … sort of make it disco, but not too fancy!

Think you can also see the wooden supports I placed under the sedimentary brick level of the library. I am slowly moving stuff to the smaller island as well which I kinda like to be my working area. It’s where the machines are constantly at work…

The inner red gleam is always so saturated. I really don’t want it to be too bright-red. So I thought I’d just use one piece. I don’t have any titanium chisels yet. I’m always doing mass batch orders so it’s gonna be awhile before I got some ready…

6 Likes

I think the tree looks great as it is. Experimenting wouldn’t hurt I guess though. Improvising with new chisels could make you find interesting shapes.

2 Likes

Can you please give the location or details on what portals to take… I do want to visit but have absolutely no idea where this is or even how to start finding it…

1 Like

Hey @Xaldafax. I’m very sorry but I’m having real trouble finding the necessary portal fuel so I had to close the portal from Therka. Thing is… my skills were (before the update) really focussed on building and now the creatures that drop them have suddenly become much stronger… And from 35 and up it takes a bit of time to collect your skillpoints sigh

Anyways here are the coordinates.
Any pilgrims will get a free massage! :blush:

No issue on the portal… Thanks for the coords… @reapa11 and I will be visiting today for sure!

@Xaldafax I’ve got a better idea! My friendly neighbour @Wschichl has got a portal you could use. I made a video just for you to show you how to get to Kor’aelessaan using his portal from Therka Market:

1 Like

Hahah… I was just in that building today during the hunt I think. I’ll check out the video… ty

The Hanging Bridge

I am very excited about this! Been wanting Kor'aelessaan to be more accessible for pilgrims who'd like to visit. So there I was, hanging around in this valley. I thought why not build a hanging bridge that allows all who have the climbing experience to at least cross the valley beneath it more easily.

To get the hanging effect you have to create a steep slope down at first and then gradually decrease the slope to eventually start moving up again. So the formula for this hanging bridge is quite simple.

@MrGamer117 showed up to help me capture the scale of the build and he gave me some great suggestions for Kor’aelessaan which I might actually work on later!

For those of you interested in the building proces I screencaptured some of the steps in this vid:

11 Likes

awesome screenshot I just love the scale of that bridge

nice design i like it was thinking of this but couldn find rope lolz
are you interested in a portal to the busy plaza in therka market or do you prefer the place more like a exploring find

i can let you design it to
make it koraelessaan style
i love themed portals

help maintaining the portal can be provided :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry I missed your reply @the-moebius I stepped away from Boundless for a break after the last update I got stuck with my skillpoints. I’ll like a portal! I hope to someday be seeing some other awesome builds in the area because it’s quite a stunning scenery. I’ll be around the forums for now waiting for a possible fix or sp reset.
Thanks again!

did you stop after skillpoint reset or before?
thers gonna be a other reset to
if you have time put up a nice portal place on the build and contact me so we can fix so that everybody can see the build i got loads of people passing there
and i love what ya done :grin:
also portal tokens on plaza to take for money but i refund ya if ya take one

If you’re thinking about having multiple portals then I’d love to have one :slight_smile: I came across your build in my first few days playing the game when it was just an outline on the floating island. I accidentally deleted the co-ordinates but I’ve been meaning to visit more!