Bundle rewards

If you started with 0 and didn’t get the bonus cubits from the PS4 deluxe edition, that’s a bug, and the devs are sure to fix it, hang tight :slight_smile:

i didnt get it there and im using steam. i have no perks either.
im already lv 10 and nothing

hmm… did you delete any of your characters? i hear it gets bound to the first character you use/create

You bought the digital deluxe edition right?

yes i did

The devs are gonna be at work, they’re in the UK, not sure when they get to work but I’m sure they’ll fix this, they’ve been working on these things lately.

The soundtrack should be in the game, and the weapon you unlocked can be made in a workbench when you have put points in weapon crafting skill.

The cubits not being there is a bug and I’m sure they’ll fix that for you.

its not only cubics it shows like im a normal player

Alright, good to know, we’ll try to make sure the devs see this tomorrow :slight_smile:

They’ve fixed all problems the early backers had, so they’ll fix this too.

1 Like

So how long do they usually take. I havent receive no response yet. to point that i feel like returning the game i bought 2 accounts 1 for PC and 1 for PS4 is fine PC still no rewards title or perks…

just be patient. they will get this sorted out. there’s more than just a few cases of this. it’s just about every person with an upgraded backer tier.

so far no response back from support if i get nothing by tomorrow im returning the dlc. whats the point of having it when im outleveling it.

You can’t outlevel the DLC. That’s literally impossible.

aint the graple only gold

Tools in this game are functional based on the planets used, and also the Centraforge, each weapon has specific attributes, there are times when using a Gold Weapon when crafting has advantages.

It’s also meant to be cosmetic too.

You’d never use a Titanium tool on a Level 3 world, it’d be wasting resources.

1 Like

but its tradeble right? If so i can just have my step brother which i bought him the ps4 bundle just give me one. I just wanted to support the game since i fgure beign in the glee club would be kool but i have received no email or response saying they working on it

You’re about to get that response right now. They’ve also posted on the Steam forum, and here, that they are devoting 100% of their resources to this issue right now.

Paying customers come first :slight_smile: !

1 Like

This was a couple days ago.

Thank you for all your help u the best. sorry for ranting. i have gotten screw on other release game in the past. (ps AA)

1 Like

Not at all a problem. You have every right to be frustrated. As a customer, you expect working products, and if something doesn’t work, you expect help. I’ve been burned by other games also, but so far, Boundless Devs have proven extremely loyal. You can read the post I put above.

It’s taking a little while because they want to fix this perfectly all in one go. :smiley:

Hi Nirvanaflame,

Unfortunately we’re having some issues with the Deluxe Edition at the moment as referenced here:

We completely appreciate how frustrating this is, and we’re working hard to get the problem resolved as fast as possible. It is likely though that the fix will be issued early next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we know the situation is far from ideal.

4 Likes