Digital Deluxe Edition Issues

Hi guys,

We’re aware some players are not getting their Digital Deluxe Edition perks, and are working on a fix as a matter of urgency. This fix is going to require some code work which will need extensive testing to ensure it does not break anything else while trying to rectify the problem.

With this in mind, we expect to have a fix released mid - late next week, which will grant all of the correct Digital Deluxe Edition rewards.

We understand this situation is frustrating, and we appreciate your patience as we work to to resolve the issue.

33 Likes

Lol I was wondering. I thought I just didn’t find where the DDE stuff was in all the UI in-game yet.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was up with that. Really enjoying the game so far. Can’t wait to get my Deluxe perks

1 Like

Is buying the upgrade on steam the issue of people who outright bought digital deluxe?

I’m about to apply my code for pioneer, and I would like the digital deluxe edition upgrade that is currently 40$ on steam. Once steam registers I am, I wonder if the upgrade will be cheaper since I have the was $250 backer status?

Edit: Also. It states 10% bonus plots, does that stack with pioneers 50% bonus?

Edit 2: Oort it, I prematurely purchased again.

thank you so much for the heads up, i was really worried i did something wrong :smiley:

1 Like

Will the 10% plot bonus be retroactive?

The plot bonus is applied to your total number of plots. So when applied your total plot balance will increase by 10%.

2 Likes

yeah bump, still not got mine either…

I understand how frustrating this is for everyone affected, but as stated in the original post, we are looking at mid-late next week for the fix.

Thank you all for your patience so far.

3 Likes

Can I purchase plots normally and be granted my bonus plots, for the ones I’ve already purchased this week? (If I’ve already bought 10 plots this week, will I get the bonus one when the fix rolls out?) Thanks!

The bonus is applied to the total number of plots on your character, not when you purchase the plots from the exchange.

So yes, you will get your bonus plots when the fix rolls out.

EDIT: You can see your plot bonus on the character screen.

And plots listed in inventory:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

Just to let you know I’m also experiencing this. I have not received my deluxe edition perks, please let me know when this is resolved so that I can confirm that this “fix” actually worked! Thank you!

Does this apply to the PS4 ver. as well? I haven’t received the OST or the Golden Fist.

I bought the base game on ps4 will there be a way to upgrade without purchasing the game again?

1 Like

Hi, any news?

Mid next week is tomorrow! :innocent:

Ho sry…you are right.
I’m not criticize.
Is that because I’m so excited to craft de gold fists…
Go on with the amazing work.

Greetings

But who knows… We might have it tomorrow! (Ha!)…