Digital Deluxe Edition Issues

Is there any update on the status on the issue @Steggs101? I really dislike feeling like I wasted money, the reason we pay more is to support the game and receive perks for doing so. I feel like it is important to be open, transparent and active about this issue. We have not received a status update and I think we at least deserve that, even if it wont be resolved for a bit longer, some information at this point would be better than nothing. If anyone agrees with this post, please reply. Thank you!

EDIT: P.s. I love this game :slight_smile:

I keep forgetting this is on the way. It’s going to feel like Christmas.

bonjour ducou comment on fait pour avoirs les itemes est les bonus est tout ce quil y a dans le Boundless - Deluxe Edition merci

Hiya guys,

Little update for you:

We have a build on our Staging environment which has fixes for the Digital Deluxe Edition among many other things. We’re going to be testing this throughout the day today, if all is good with the build we’ll be aiming to release it tomorrow as initially planned.

Thanks for your patience on this one!

14 Likes

Any preliminary patch notes so we can get all excited and have something to complain about during downtime?

:scream:

2 Likes

THIS, 10 CHAR THIS !!! :smiley:

1 Like

i bought yesterday deluxe upgrade but didnt receive …

Did you read the rest of the thread?

Especially about four posts up from yours?

did i talk to you ?

You ask in an open forum, so yes, you are talking to whoever deems to answer your question. If you don’t like it, then you’re more than free to not post or read here.

If you don’t want an answer but instead just want to complain, we’re more than welcome to totally ignore you.

1 Like

cry me a river

:weary: You be a meany!

1 Like

could u just stop to waste my time?

Did you actually read the thread? Or did you just decide to post your very important already answered 3 times question at the end without bothering to read anything.

:sleeping:

4 Likes

And then one wonders how some players can see this game as cash grab :grinning:

2 Likes

I was very unimpressed with the fact that something they sold wasn’t even implemented yet. I’m willing to wait for it, but I totally understand the people that aren’t.

1 Like

My comment was sarcasm. I think oposite. This game is as far away from cash grab as it can be. I am just concerned about some of the new generation players. As for deluxe i bought it too and wait for patch that will fix it.

Is there an option on ps4 to upgrade to digital deluxe if I buy the base game? I would love to try out the game but don’t want to feel like I missed out if I don’t buy the more expensive version even although I don’t know if I like the game yet or not

Keep this thread on topic please, no one wants to hear pointless bickering; take it somewhere else.

@emre2010 as mentioned previously:

3 Likes

do we get a compensation?

3 Likes